Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it a bad sign if a punter comes too quickly?  (Read 4346 times)

Roland D Hay

This was a question asked of me recently by one of my regular girls. My answer was that yes, in my case it was a bad sign. Counter intuitively, if the prossie is shit, I try my best to come quickly and get out the door. So I don't come quickly because I'm over excited, in fact the reverse is true. If she's good then it takes me a long time to come.
I'm sure there are a few inexperienced punters who come quickly due to over excitement and the inability to control themselves and I also get that some punters go for more than one pop so coming relatively quickly is understandable if you intend to reload but generally interested to hear your views?

Offline smiths

This was a question asked of me recently by one of my regular girls. My answer was that yes, in my case it was a bad sign. Counter intuitively, if the prossie is shit, I try my best to come quickly and get out the door. So I don't come quickly because I'm over excited, in fact the reverse is true. If she's good then it takes me a long time to come.
I'm sure there are a few inexperienced punters who come quickly due to over excitement and the inability to control themselves and I also get that some punters go for more than one pop so coming relatively quickly is understandable if you intend to reload but generally interested to hear your views?

Depends on the punter, for me i cum when i am ready to, i want to enjoy a punt not get a pop out of the way. All about having control over your own body as i see it though i fully appreciate we arent all the same. ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

It is for me, as I am a one pop guy these days.
I am desperately trying to cure myself, as 'multi-popsters' ' have 2 or three times as much fun.....
which just doesn't seem fair :unknown:

(On that subject, I saw an AW fb recently, where a guy had 2 x 2hr sessions with the same girl and came 8 times! 3 and 5 times respectively.....That's just taking the piss.....)

Roland D Hay

It is for me, as I am a one pop guy these days.
I am desperately trying to cure myself, as 'multi-popsters' ' have 2 or three times as much fun.....
which just doesn't seem fair :unknown:

Me too though even when I wasn't I never went in for the multi-pop. I prefer the long build up followed by high quality pop so not sure I agree with the second point. To my mind there are diminishing returns per pop and I enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

Roland D Hay

I think girls inevitably see premature punters as a testament to their great skills in the bedroom but to my mind the opposite is true which is the reason I think this particular girl asked the question.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Me too though even when I wasn't I never went in for the multi-pop. I prefer the long build up followed by high quality pop so not sure I agree with the second point. To my mind there are diminishing returns per pop and I enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

Actually, you are spot on.........I am now able to enjoy the journey much more, knowing I am in control. So maybe I should stop trying to cure myself and accept that it is what it is....... :hi:

jimbobwood

It doesn't me if I cam early or not. If I cum early, I'll do other stuff like: Fingering her, foot fetish, facesitting, more kissing, post cum owo, ball squeezing and sucking, plus other stuff. It doesn't matter to me. I don't think it's down to the prossie. I've had crap punts when I've cum to quickly and brilliant ones that have built up for 1hr and I came at the end.

Pompoy123

I've noticed since I've started punting that I cum quicker. I think it is because 1) I'm thinking that I will run out of time or 2) wearing condoms make me cum quicker.

I don't know  :unknown:

Roland D Hay

The key point of this thread is whether the girl should take it as a bad sign that she is not doing her job very well... I'm sure that's why I was asked the question.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think girls inevitably see premature punters as a testament to their great skills in the bedroom but to my mind the opposite is true which is the reason I think this particular girl asked the question.

It does make you think if the guy is over excited a quick cummer or just wants to leave although most quick cummers I have met normally go for a round two.  I will now have this in mind though

Roland D Hay

Actually, you are spot on.........I am now able to enjoy the journey much more, knowing I am in control. So maybe I should stop trying to cure myself and accept that it is what it is....... :hi:

Today you have reached a turning point in your life, single pop and proud!  :hi:

Roland D Hay

It does make you think if the guy is over excited a quick cummer or just wants to leave although most quick cummers I have met normally go for a round two.  I will now have this in mind though

It's a dead give away that the punter is less than thrilled if the punter takes himself in hand and wanks himself off furiously within five minutes of getting there!  :D

SirFrank

I generally come when I'm good and ready but I've had a few poor showings and they've generally been with WGs that weren't too hot. I don't know if there's anything in that or not. Had a punt in early March  - in fairness she was v tight but I busted my nuts literally as soon as I got balls deep. Very embarrassing

Offline Convince Me

In my youth I came way to early with a gorgeous blonde & was out the door in under 10mins. As I left I heard the maid chastise the poor girl for bringing me off too soon. I heard the girl protest & I momentarily stopped & thought I should go back, I didn't.

GrumpyoldGit

RH,
Could I ask who this girl is that asked the question?
I had one not long ago who commented that it was her skills that made me unload too quickly.
I tend to cum quite quickly, so I like to have a longish build up to the main event.
This girl was good, and very tight. She also gave a fantastic BJ which got me close to the point of no return very quickly. I always had to tell her to stop so I could last a bit longer.
In answer to your OP question, I don't think it is always a sign of a bad job if she brings the punter off too quick but it can be very disappointing for the client as he may not want to stay after the pop and thus has a shorter time than he has paid for.
Just my tuppence worth.

Roland D Hay

RH,
Could I ask who this girl is that asked the question?

You can ask but if I don't post a link to a girl it's for reasons of protecting my own anonymity. My aw profile is not linked to my ukp profile by the same name and wherever possible I make sure that a connection can't be made. Posting a link here might allow a girl to make the connection and I'm very careful about these things. If I review it's generally because I haven't booked through AW.

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

I do really think that it depends on the situation.....
One of my first few WG's realised that i was like a 1940's mine.... extremely sensitive and ready to explode at the slightest touch!
She slowed down and asked me if i wanted to come straight away and THEN have fun with round 2. (The "multiple-pop" concept was new to me with SP's), or did i want to build it up and up and up until the end.(which in all honesty would probably have ended up with her looking like Kurt Kobain does!!!).
The very mere thought of either of those totally made that a moot question and she showed me her cat-like reactions as she caught it all!!! LoL

Okay... back on topic....
my thoughts....
Negative reasons:
He's just a PE sufferer!
She's crap.
He wants to leave early for whatever reason. (this will be evident if HE is the clock-watcher, or indeed... leaves early!!)
He just remembered he forgot to put money in the metre!

Positive reasons for a quick shoot:
He wants >1 pops.
He wants to experiment with / enjoy the 2nd pop without having to worry about self-control
She is just REALLY good!
He's enjoying it and is actually touching the sides, instead of "throwing a chip down the M1"!!!

I guess a good WG would be able to slow the pace or change the sitch in order to alleviate the "problem".

My first "Punt" was with a Thai (Yoni) Masseuse who advertised the elongation of climax. Amazing. I wish WG's would do the same with the full service!!!

SeekingtheTruth

I'm a one pop man, I can control when I cum so if I cum early it's by design so I can get out of there.

Offline gorge

For me , it's a good sign if she can make me cum in under half an hour .. I think it's down to my constant wanking why I take so long! - i've seen gorgeous girls who I fancy the fuck out of who haven't been able to make me cum in an hour.

Offline LanceVance

Not for me, I just go again.  :cool:

It is a bad sign for me though if the WG tries to fob you off with a 'massage' if you shoot quickly, particularly with a 60min booking.

Offline CBPaul

Doesn't bother me too much if I pop quickly first time because I know I will hold out during round 2. Providing it's a 60 minute session of course.

The tighter and sexier the prossie the greater my chance of an early release. Personally I can't cum quicker if the prossie turns out to be a munter or plays dead. If she's as baggy as a window cleaners pocket then there's virtually no chance of releasing.

If I were the prossie in question I would take is as a job well done, possible PE aspect aside. More worrying would be an hour booking being reduced to 30 when the punter walks though the door. 

Glader

unless they are paying per session it shouldnt really matter

we all pay for the time - each to their own.

The tighter and sexier the prossie the greater my chance of an early release. Personally I can't cum quicker if the prossie turns out to be a munter or plays dead. If she's as baggy as a window cleaners pocket then there's virtually no chance of releasing.

If I were the prossie in question I would take is as a job well done, possible PE aspect aside. More worrying would be an hour booking being reduced to 30 when the punter walks though the door. 

I last way longer if the girl in qustion is tight.

Neal69

Depends on if its a 30 or a 60min booking.

If a WG has really good oral technique then I find it hard to resist so on an Hour punt I just go with the flow and let rip, have a quick wipe down with a wet lettuce and go for round 2.

If its a 30 min session then I like to hold out for a bit longer.

This is provided the WG is fit and interested/ conscious and not comatose. If she is comatose then I will pop and go quickly.

In answer to the OP question I think it depends on if the punter shows signs of wanting to stay for the whole session then he has probably enjoyed the session and its a good thing.
If its a pop and go then chances are that he will not be returning.

Offline CBPaul

unless they are paying per session it shouldnt really matter

we all pay for the time - each to their own.

I last way longer if the girl in qustion is tight

Lucky bugger. A nice tight pussy gripping my gentleman's sausage and I can't hold back.

Curious6705

Phrasing it "if a punter comes too quickly" makes it a rhetorical question IMO - but in answer to the question "Is it a bad sign if a punter comes quickly" - not necessarily IMO.

If I've got a busy day on the road I try and fit in a lunchtime punt - makes all the rushing around more tolerable. I've usually got to be somewhere by a certain time so there I may have to be quick. Last time there was probably only 10 minutes spent playing, and it did feel like I'd have enjoyed the cumming more if I'd spent a bit more time having sex with her, but overall it was great fun. WG had a nice chest, and I came while fucking her tits. She was a bit worried it was over so quick, but showed me she was covered in spunk. A quick shower and back on the road. Quite exhilarating.

Roland D Hay

Phrasing it "if a punter comes too quickly" makes it a rhetorical question IMO - but in answer to the question "Is it a bad sign if a punter comes quickly" - not necessarily IMO.

Not really, considering it was asked of me by a WG then it wasn't rhetorical at all, she genuinely wanted my opinion.

Curious6705

Not really, considering it was asked of me by a WG then it wasn't rhetorical at all, she genuinely wanted my opinion.

It is a simple matter of English comprehension and logic. It seems this is not your view, which itself contains the answer to another question - "is it worth discussing this any further?" - because clearly, it isn't.  :D

Offline j122

It's a bad sign for me as I have to wear those pants until I get home  :scare:

Roland D Hay

It is a simple matter of English comprehension and logic. It seems this is not your view, which itself contains the answer to another question - "is it worth discussing this any further?" - because clearly, it isn't.  :D

Brilliant, you've managed to deduce that anyone with a prior view on a question they post is posting a rhetorical question not really worth discussing. Perhaps web chat isn't really for you. Thanks for the insight though  :hi:

Curious6705

Brilliant, you've managed to deduce that anyone with a prior view on a question they post is posting a rhetorical question not really worth discussing. Perhaps web chat isn't really for you. Thanks for the insight though  :hi:

So when you pointed out to the WG that her question was rhetorical how did she reply?

Offline 385North

As far as the WG is concerned the faster you come the better; they have to endure less. What worries them more is when a punter has problems getting or maintaining an erection as this presents an awkward situation for both.

Aspen

As far as the WG is concerned the faster you come the better; they have to endure less. What worries them more is when a punter has problems getting or maintaining an erection as this presents an awkward situation for both.

I agree. I think it is far better to come quickly than to be struggling to get there. I had an experience a few months ago when I began to think I might not be able to finish. I have to say the girl was very patient, because it was a short booking and I went several minutes over. I had seen her a few times before so she did know I am normally okay. Still an uncomfortable feeling though. Every time since it's been a relief to find everything works as quickly as before.

Pompoy123

I agree. I think it is far better to come quickly than to be struggling to get there. I had an experience a few months ago when I began to think I might not be able to finish. I have to say the girl was very patient, because it was a short booking and I went several minutes over. I had seen her a few times before so she did know I am normally okay. Still an uncomfortable feeling though. Every time since it's been a relief to find everything works as quickly as before.

This happened to me yesterday. I have been seeing a WG a few times and she is lovely but yesterday I could not for the life of me cum in the hour booking. I don't masturbate for up to a week before seeing a girl to avoid mid punt flops and usually cum 15 - 20 in if not sooner.  The young lady was really cool about it but for some reason I felt bad to her :(

whiterussian

You can ask but if I don't post a link to a girl it's for reasons of protecting my own anonymity. My aw profile is not linked to my ukp profile by the same name and wherever possible I make sure that a connection can't be made. Posting a link here might allow a girl to make the connection and I'm very careful about these things. If I review it's generally because I haven't booked through AW.

That's fine Roland.  Is it ok if we get your POF details instead.
(only kidding :D)