Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love this site, but do find it confusing sometimes  (Read 1339 times)

Offline SOSPunter

This site has been a huge support to me when looking for lady's to do business with, but, there's always a but isn't there ?  I do find aspects confusing sometimes.  I've left reviews before, but have been searching for the "standard review format" without success, can anyone help ?
Thanks

Offline RandomGuy99

There isn't one. Some provide blow by blow stories of their encounters with SPs. Others keep to the bare minimum facts like "I turned up she existed and looked like her photos. We had sex and it cost £x for y minutes."

The core pieces of information people need are:

1. Link to profile so people can find them
2. How SP compared to profile photos
3. Fee paid, for how long and what services
4. Description of encounter - as long or as short as you like. Try to keep to the facts.
5. Rating: Positive/Negative or Neutral
6. Would you go back

You do NOT need to give exact date or time.

Try not to use offensive or derogatory descriptions of the SPs like she was fat or ugly (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). They're human beings just like you and I. They have feelings. Remember the SP may be reading the review and comments can be hurtful and being an SP can be a lonely and mentally and physically demanding job. We all have our challenges in life and ups and downs and good and bad days in our lives.  Try not to add to someone's challenges by being nasty.  You can say you didn't enjoy it without being nasty.  Nasty comments is one of the reasons SPs don't like this site. It's in all our interests to be respectful to SPs just we like SPs to be respectful to us. Remember a particular SP may not be right for you, but they may be ideal for another SP.

Don't give street, hotel or apartment complex names - general area is good enough.

Avoid giving too much information that may identify you to the SP unless you want the SP to know it is you e.g. non-standard positions you had sex in - this may or may not affect your ability to book the SP in the future as SPs are on here and some do NOT like UKP members. If they find out you are one then you may get blocked.

Do NOT share personal details that SP may share with you in private conversations like if they're married, have kids, where they're from, their opinions on their place of work or other SPs - which may affect their ability to work there, what their inside leg measurement is, do they like their coffee with milk, perhaps identifying tattoos or marks, etc.  Sharing this information can cause SPs problems.  Discretion is important both ways, so respect the SP's privacy just as you would expect them to respect yours.

See External Link/Members Only for additional info.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 12:04:54 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Wtt2014

You can say you didn't enjoy it without being nasty.  Nasty comments is one of the reasons SPs don't like this site. It's in all our interests to be respectful to SPs just we like SPs to be respectful to us. Remember a particular SP may not be right for you, but they may be ideal for another SP.

Yeah, I think this is really important - there's a huge difference between a WG misrepresenting their services vs you simply not enjoying them. But even in the case of the former, you've a right to be disappointed but ultimately it's a service subject to advertising nonsense like everything else. Outright lies are very bad, but also pretty rare in my experience.

Avoid giving too much information that may identify you to the SP unless you want the SP to know it is you e.g. non-standard positions you had sex in - this may or may not affect your ability to book the SP in the future as SPs are on here and some do NOT like UKP members. If they find out you are one then you may get blocked.

Along the same lines, avoid "I just got back from..."

Online norwichfunseeker

« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 01:16:19 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Derrick101

See rule 4 !

Read a few reviews and pick a format that you like, drop a PM to the author and ask if he minds if you copy the format, and go from there.

:hi:

Offline RandomGuy99

Another key thing is make it easy to get the key information like name, link, fee paid, overall assessment. I hate the reviews where it's all in one paragraph that you have to wade through.

Offline mr.bluesky

This site has been a huge support to me when looking for lady's to do business with, but, there's always a but isn't there ?  I do find aspects confusing sometimes.  I've left reviews before, but have been searching for the "standard review format" without success, can anyone help ?
Thanks

Can't see anything wrong with the reviews you have posted,  all look good to me, plenty of details.  If it ain't broke don't fix it is what I'd say.  :unknown:
I'd rather read a review that has its own individuality about it than one copied off a standard template.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 01:59:15 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline RandomGuy99

Can't see anything wrong with the reviews you have posted,  all look good to me, plenty of details.  If it ain't broke don't fix it is what I'd say.  :unknown:
I'd rather read a review that has its own individuality about it than one copied off a standard template.
Some blank lines between sections like Comms and Location would make them more readable.

Online FiveKnuckles

Go for the long format.  The two liners just give us & lurkers wankers P.E issues  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Don't give street, hotel or apartment complex names - general area is good enough.
Hotels can be named just not room numbers, as for everything else it's as you say, general descriptions of the area and nothing that would identify the exact location.

Apart from that read the rules and the guides that are available.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 03:49:13 pm by daviemac »

Offline RandomGuy99

Hotels can be named just not room numbers, as for everything else it's as you say, general descriptions of the area and nothing that would identify the exact location.

Apart from that read the rules and the guides that are available.
Personally I think naming hotels is a bad idea as it can cause problems for SSs and SPs. In some cities it has been known for trouble makers to hang around outside these hotels trying to spot SS and follow them in to identify where SPs are working. If an SP wants you to know where they're working they'll tell you once they've done their screening of contacts. 

It can also cause problems for SPs as sometimes hotels find out they're being used by SPs and they don't like it and put measures in place to block bookings from certain people or make it hard for SSs to access rooms like requiring key cards to operate lifts and access the corridors in the hotel.

But I understand UKP doesn't have a problem with people naming hotels.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Personally I think naming hotels is a bad idea as it can cause problems for SSs and SPs. In some cities it has been known for trouble makers to hang around outside these hotels trying to spot SS and follow them in to identify where SPs are working. If an SP wants you to know where they're working they'll tell you once they've done their screening of contacts. 

It can also cause problems for SPs as sometimes hotels find out they're being used by SPs and they don't like it and put measures in place to block bookings from certain people or make it hard for SSs to access rooms like requiring key cards to operate lifts and access the corridors in the hotel.

But I understand UKP doesn't have a problem with people naming hotels.
Given your last sentence what is the point of the previous ones? Telling people not to name hotels on a thread like this gives the impression it's against the rules and it isn't.

Offline RandomGuy99

Given your last sentence what is the point of the previous ones? Telling people not to name hotels on a thread like this gives the impression it's against the rules and it isn't.
I didn't say it was against the rules because it isn't.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I didn't say it was against the rules because it isn't.
You gave an instruction

and that gives the impression that it is against the rules.

If you want to post something like that then make it clear it is you own opinion and don't include it in statements that are against the rules.

Offline RandomGuy99

You gave an instruction

and that gives the impression that it is against the rules.

If you want to post something like that then make it clear it is you own opinion and don't include it in statements that are against the rules.
Will do.

Offline Charliehutton

There isn't one. Some provide blow by blow stories of their encounters with SPs. Others keep to the bare minimum facts like "I turned up she existed and looked like her photos. We had sex and it cost £x for y minutes."

The core pieces of information people need are:

1. Link to profile so people can find them
2. How SP compared to profile photos
3. Fee paid, for how long and what services
4. Description of encounter - as long or as short as you like. Try to keep to the facts.
5. Rating: Positive/Negative or Neutral
6. Would you go back

You do NOT need to give exact date or time.

Try not to use offensive or derogatory descriptions of the SPs like she was fat or ugly (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). They're human beings just like you and I. They have feelings. Remember the SP may be reading the review and comments can be hurtful and being an SP can be a lonely and mentally and physically demanding job. We all have our challenges in life and ups and downs and good and bad days in our lives.  Try not to add to someone's challenges by being nasty.  You can say you didn't enjoy it without being nasty.  Nasty comments is one of the reasons SPs don't like this site. It's in all our interests to be respectful to SPs just we like SPs to be respectful to us. Remember a particular SP may not be right for you, but they may be ideal for another SP.

Do NOT share personal details that SP may share with you in private conversations like if they're married, have kids, where they're from, their opinions on their place of work or other SPs - which may affect their ability to work there, what their inside leg measurement is, do they like their coffee with milk, perhaps identifying tattoos or marks, etc.  Sharing this information can cause SPs problems.  Discretion is important both ways, so respect the SP's privacy just as you would expect them to respect yours.

See External Link/Members Only for additional info.

Well done, RG, for taking the time and the trouble to post such a comprehensive response, which I'm sure the OP will appreciate enormously.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

:thumbsup: