Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blocked for no reason  (Read 2981 times)

Offline ISTS2005

Yes this was my plan all along. On a serious note, can anyone answr my question. How do u judge the situation or the girl just from a link?
It could be that other people who intend on seeing her, would as a result of your advice, would NOT use whatsapp to contact her? Then at least through your misfortune you would be helping other members of the forum? It seems like that would be the only good to come out of this very long thread.

Offline ISTS2005

When the ticks go blue it means she’s read it. It would appear she’s just ignored you. I’m beginning to wish I’d done the same.
 :D

Offline man8

It could be that other people who intend on seeing her, would as a result of your advice, would NOT use whatsapp to contact her? Then at least through your misfortune you would be helping other members of the forum? It seems like that would be the only good to come out of this very long thread.

It shouldnt be the case of dont watsapp this girl but you can watsapp this one. As soon as i started thread, the consensus was pretty much serves u right for watsapping her. I think only one person agreed with me in that theres not a big difference texting or watsapping.

Offline westeros

I can't believe this post has gone onto 5 pages. Why not just give it a rest and move on. If a WG is available to contact on WhatsApp then they usually say that on their profile.

Online finn5555

A lady i was hoping to see recently has blocked my number. Funny thing is i havnt done anything to get blocked for in my opinion ie make appointment and not show up. Only thing i can think of is i watsapped her regarding availability/location with no response. But i like the look of the girl plus good reviews and so still wanna see her. Should i let it go? What do u think guys?

maybe she thinks you are a cunt  :unknown:

Offline Sinz

I can't believe this post has gone onto 5 pages. Why not just give it a rest and move on. If a WG is available to contact on WhatsApp then they usually say that on their profile.

Some people take time to realise they are stupid, requires a lot of explaining. Hopefully, the OP will realise soon enough what the concenus has mentioned several times.

Offline Beamer

maybe she thinks you are a cunt  :unknown:

I agree and have come around to the view he Is weirdo troll

Offline Sinz

The fact that u cant answer my question says it all.

The fact that I gave you a reason and you still cannot digest that just proves you are dumb and stupid.

Once again we want to know who this sensible WG is ?

Offline Sinz

I agree and have come around to the view he Is weirdo   troll

Yups I second that

Offline man8

Am surprised he is still here

For all the abuse u guys have given me. U think i will give link just cos u want me to. If parts of my story wernt adding up i understand. However u all made up ur minds bout me and noone gave me benefit of doubt apart from one.

Offline Sinz

For all the abuse u guys have given me. U think i will give link just cos u want me to. If parts of my story wernt adding up i understand. However u all made up ur minds bout me and noone gave me benefit of doubt apart from one.

awww... are you sad ? are you crying ? :cry:

Grow a pair !
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:10:30 pm by Sinz »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Pointless cos my ukpunting name and adultwork name is different. So if ur plan is to contact these girls to see if im crazy or not. It wont work
Nobody gives a flying fuck what your AW name is and NO i'm not going to contact these girls cause i'm not a stalker  :hi:

Now the best advise I can give you (apart from you should have posted the link) is -

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shaft10

Yups I second that

I third it, think its time admin removed this thread ...

Offline Durch69

Well that’s 10 min of my life I won’t get back(I read fast) maybe we should follow the girls lead and ignore him?

Offline Beamer

I third it, think its time admin removed this thread ...

Agreed. The guy is a troll

Offline man8

Agreed. The guy is a troll

Lmao. Theres actually been a big development that happened yesterday!

Offline Sinz

You grew a pair of balls ?

Offline Beamer

All your posts are quite typical of a troll who is enjoying the attention that this ridiculous thread is providing for you.

Offline man8

All your posts are quite typical of a troll who is enjoying the attention that this ridiculous thread is providing for you.

And what happens if i post a screenshot of a convo i had with the girl proving i was right and im not a troll? Are you all gonna apologise?

Offline Blackpool Rock

And what happens if i post a screenshot of a convo i had with the girl proving i was right and im not a troll? Are you all gonna apologise?
So you will post a private convo but not a link to the girl  :wacko:
How do we know your not having a convo with yourself on another number  :unknown:

The chance of you getting an apology after dragging this out so long is almost zero but if it makes you feel better then by all means post it however as I suggested above stop digging yourself in further as you lose what little credibility you have with every post

Offline Sinz

You should also consider to change your user name From - man8 to ManUp

Offline Beamer

How do we know your not having a convo with yourself on another number  :unknown:

It's what trolls do...

pierrot506

Why is everyone giving attention to man8, I have never seen someone with such a sick mind.

Offline Durch69

Has he been reported to admin yet?

Offline man8

The chance of you getting an apology after dragging this out so long is almost zero but if it makes you feel better then by all means post it however as I suggested above stop digging yourself in further as you lose what little credibility you have with every post

The convo was on adultwork. So it couldnt have been on another number. At the end of the day i cant win. If i dont post it im a troll. If i post it, i have too much time on my hands and ‘created a convo’

Offline Beamer

Why is everyone giving attention to man8, I have never seen someone with such a sick mind.

+1

Offline man8

Your stupid, u replying is ‘giving attention’.

Offline Hemlock47

Are you still spouting your shit

Offline man8

Are you still spouting your shit

People keep posting, im just replying.

People keep chiming in hence why its on page 6

Offline Hemlock47

No - you announced a mayor “development” but have still contributed nothing. Put up or fuck off  :hi:

Offline man8

Ok i will post it. But before i do, im not fully familiar with the rules on here. It definately is ok to post? I cant get banned or anything. Can someone give me clarification please

Offline Sinz

Ok i will post it. But before i do, im not fully familiar with the rules on here. It definately is ok to post? I cant get banned or anything. Can someone give me clarification please

When you get banned it won’t be for posting your fictitious conversations, it will be for other reason.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Has he been reported to admin yet?
I did see someone had reported him yesterday but he's still here for the time being, can't wait to see this juicy convo, ohhh the anticipation has me almost cumming  :wackogirl:

Offline man8

Woah, if im gonna get banned. Then no way am i posting it.

Offline Hemlock47

Here we go another 6 pages of bull shit :dash:

Offline Beamer

Trolls like him love the attention

Ham Man

You stick to your guns OP.....none of the rabble can actually give you a valid, straightforward reason for posting the link.....all they do is tell you to grow some balls and try to get you banned by Admin. For what, having a different opinion and perspective and sticking to it?

Offline Beamer

You stick to your guns OP.....none of the rabble can actually give you a valid, straightforward reason for posting the link.....all they do is tell you to grow some balls and try to get you banned by Admin. For what, having a different opinion and perspective and sticking to it?

Suggest you read all of the thread. Or are you his mate?

Ham Man

Suggest you read all of the thread. Or are you his mate?

He's a witch too! Burn him!!!!

Offline Durch69

It’s his other personality lol

Offline man8

Thanks pal, really appreciate it!

peewee4567

Noone is forcing you to read this thread. !!!

peewee4567

Thanks pal, really appreciate it!

They're a bunch of knobheads on this website mate - bet you I get banned before you though.

Online finn5555

They're a bunch of knobheads on this website mate - bet you I get banned before you though.

You can just log out and never come back  :hi:

Offline Beamer

You can just log out and never come back  :hi:

No need - already banned. Perhaps peewee alluded to his small brain?

Offline man8

I wanna apologise guys, wish i posted link now. Just been to see her, shit punt. Review to follow.

Offline Sinz

I wanna apologise guys, wish i posted link now. Just been to see her, shit punt. Review to follow.

Now you want to post the link  :dash:

Online lewisjones23

Now you want to post the link  :dash:

boring shit, no one is arsed either way anymore