Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quite Bare lately  (Read 856 times)

Offline Hunter84

Not sure if Covid killed it, but there isnt much options around Dartford to Gillingham lately, where they all hiding? covid seems to of killed the scene off a little, thinking of venturing back into London.

Online southcoastpunter

OP- what sort of responses are you looking for here/hoping to get?

Offline Hunter84

i Don't know honestly, was just dissapointed in the pickings around here lately, and kinda wondered if any one else felt the same sorry

Online southcoastpunter

there is no reason to be sorry - but if you are asking for possible WG's then i suggest you make that clear - and include the type you like (age, build, services etc). also i would suggest you consider you heading - does it make guys look in this particular thread or not.

Look at other discussion threads and see what gets a positive result/a number of responses. usually its where the OP (original Poster) has given a bit more detail and is clear what information he is looking for. Some guys will disagree with with (and that is ok - it is a discussion thread after all) but personally i see no benefit/value in just having a moan about something.

Hope that helps a bit.  I was in no way having a "go" at you.

Online contentguy

Totally agree with southcoastpunter's comments with regard to being clear about what you're asking for.

Further, you've posted 2 threads with vague titles just over half an hour apart about your difficulties finding what you want.
The other one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=339042.0

Some will make judgements about that and be less inclined to help.