Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Funplace 1. Possibly The Finest Establishment To Have Existed?  (Read 665 times)

Offline 69shadesofblue

Who remembers  Funplace 1 in Bearwood?

Beautiful girls and great staff. Visited a few times and had wonderful times. One girl I saw regular. Can’t remember her name but she had huge boobs and she used to let me take photos of her on my phone. One visit she told me her mom was working in the next room but they don’t do a mother and daughter bookings!

My last time was the day it got busted. Luckily the police was already there as I approached and I just drove past. Local news was there as well, filming everything.

Will we see another establishment as good as Funplace? I doubt it.

Offline Rated123

I agree hands down the best in West Midlands by a long shot
Only Sandys Superstars in Manchester came closer
Emily from Funplace was my personal favourite, a true pocket rocket!

Offline Juankerr

Who remembers  Funplace 1 in Bearwood?

Beautiful girls and great staff. Visited a few times and had wonderful times. One girl I saw regular. Can’t remember her name but she had huge boobs and she used to let me take photos of her on my phone. One visit she told me her mom was working in the next room but they don’t do a mother and daughter bookings!

My last time was the day it got busted. Luckily the police was already there as I approached and I just drove past. Local news was there as well, filming everything.

Will we see another establishment as good as Funplace? I doubt it.

You might find this thread of interest....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23666.0

I used to go to Funplace between 2005 and 2010 and it was good at the time but I would say that the Erotic Studio has been just as good, if not better and slightly cheaper as well.

Offline Moby Dick

I agree hands down the best in West Midlands by a long shot
Only Sandys Superstars in Manchester came closer
Emily from Funplace was my personal favourite, a true pocket rocket!
Some of the WG worked at both on different days.

Offline SierraBravo

Wow, a vague memory of my first punt in that establishment, my first CIM after 20 years of a failed marriage.