Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stratford upon avon  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Aakash11

got a reason to be out of home Tuesday and visit stratford upon avon. There doesn't seem to be many options here? Any recommendations?

Offline JontyR

Yes, don't stand too close to a swan with your cock out.

Online mr.bluesky

got a reason to be out of home Tuesday and visit stratford upon avon. There doesn't seem to be many options here? Any recommendations?

Lin/ Lilly and a couple of Thai parlours in Stratford but I doubt they will be open yet.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 04:06:13 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Tricky69

Ann for you if she available  is a good option , she blonde mid to late 50s she'll give you a good time

Offline Aakash11

Ideally someone alot younger would be preferrable.

Offline temptation

Ideally someone alot younger would be preferrable.
It would help if you gave some idea what you prefer in the original question rather than just batting suggestions away.

Offline smiler999

It’s drier than a nuns in Stratford

Offline theejaculator

It’s drier than a nuns in Stratford

Yep you're not wrong there smiler...too late for the OP but any suggestions?

Offline temptation

I found Anne to be anything but dry and a lovely woman.

Offline smiler999

Yep you're not wrong there smiler...too late for the OP but any suggestions?

I’ve never known any to crop up in Stratford to my taste, slim and 18-35. There was a tourer that used a hotel in town once, not the best value and an awkward look from housekeeping, think I’ve steered clear from hotel ones since. Tends to be brum or for a p&d maybe Coventry, Leamington seems to be all bareback or Brazilian drought  :dash:

Offline theejaculator

About 5 or 6 years ago there used to be a slim British wg who operated out of an apartment near the Maybird retail park. She was late thirties I think and had some oriental/Asian roots . I saw her a couple of times but it was at the start of my punting career....I think she offered alot of services like anal and cim . Anybody else remember her?

Offline kurnlittle

External Link/Members Only

Does tour Stratford-Upon-Avon I think with another  girl don't have her profile link