Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Assuming  (Read 870 times)

_Jason_

Am I assuming correctly that when the service provider has a negative review is is best to avoid.

And with a positive review best to approach with caution? In another words all is well just do the basics and all shall be good.

The reason why I am confused is few girls have negative and positive reviews and not sure how to approach them or just stay away.

Also am I correct in thinking most negatives come from service providers under £90ph.

Offline AnthG

If someone has a negative, read the review to see why they have been given the negative. If you still are not sure why, then reply to the topic to ask for clarification.

Every girl no matter who she is will get a few negative reviews in her career. You just need to read up on what has went on.

The best tip to do is to look at girls who you liked, or did not like, then look at the punter who gave that girl the same type of review of the experience you had with them and then click to see that punters other reviews and see someone else they liked too.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

jacklast123123

Am I assuming correctly that when the service provider has a negative review is is best to avoid.

And with a positive review best to approach with caution? In another words all is well just do the basics and all shall be good.

The reason why I am confused is few girls have negative and positive reviews and not sure how to approach them or just stay away.

Also am I correct in thinking most negatives come from service providers under £90ph.

Positive reviews help, but are still only a guideline as are Negative reviews as it is still only one guys experience on that day.

jacklast123123

If someone has a negative, read the review to see why they have been given the negative. If you still are not sure why, then reply to the topic to ask for clarification.

Every girl no matter who she is will get a few negative reviews in her career. You just need to read up on what has went on.

The best tip to do is to look at girls who you liked, or did not like, then look at the punter who gave that girl the same type of review of the experience you had with them and then click to see that punters other reviews and see someone else they liked too.

+1 Very good advice

_Jason_

Wow awesome response, so scared to get back into it all.

This helps alot.

think with a clear head!

Offline smiths

There is NO correlation between how good a WG might be and what she charges, that's because what makes a good WG is her attitude, punting on price alone is stupidity in my view and experience. I have had good punts with WGs charging from £60 an hour and ok ones with WGs who charged me £350 an hour which is why I put a maximum cap on what I am prepared to pay nowadays.

UKP is all about locating the good WGs and avoiding the bad, in the area you punt in read reviews and see if there are any WGs you fancy and read her reviews and then its up to you to decide if you find them credible. Or you can post a thread up on your regional board asking about a particular WG, include a link and ask for views on her and take it from there.

Offline Marmalade

There is NO correlation between how good a WG might be and what she charges, that's because what makes a good WG is her attitude, punting on price alone is stupidity in my view and experience. I have had good punts with WGs charging from £60 an hour and ok ones with WGs who charged me £350 an hour which is why I put a maximum cap on what I am prepared to pay nowadays.

UKP is all about locating the good WGs and avoiding the bad, in the area you punt in read reviews and see if there are any WGs you fancy and read her reviews and then its up to you to decide if you find them credible. Or you can post a thread up on your regional board asking about a particular WG, include a link and ask for views on her and take it from there.

+1 Use the UKP Wiki pages tips to analyse the AW profile. Scan not just the UKP reviews but the reviewer's reviews. For instance, if the reviewer has reviewed thirty WGs and marked them all with superlatives and as "Positive", that personally strikes me as statistically improbable, and I would probably give the particular review less weight. If the reviewer has given a spread of positives, neutral and negatives it at least may give me an idea of how he might be discriminating enough to value his advice. There are no guarantees. But UKP is more useful than any other site punters are likley to find out there.

_Jason_

Thank you all so MUCH.

Loving all this info.

Dare i ask which lady will pinch me first :)

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thank you all so MUCH.

Loving all this info.

Dare i ask which lady will pinch me first :)

If your searching for WGs on AW then don't forget to use Google Reverse Image Search or TineEye
to scan the pictures on their public galleries and main pages. Don't bother subscribing to Private
Galleries, they're just a rip-off IMO.

Offline myothernameis

Positive reviews on aw might not be what they assume to be, one instance in this could be French girl Magalie, she has a high number of feedback and reviews

Best place for reviews would be on here on ukp

Offline Roth

+1.  :thumbsup: Good advice.  :thumbsup: