Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan B  (Read 1154 times)

richie

So this week I organised a punt, it was a long drive but I was sure it was going to be worth it.... But she let me down just as I hit the motorway :-(

Long story short I'd been building a new hotlist on AW when I found her so I ended up plucking one out as a plan B rather than just heading home, awesome bit off stuff I ended up with too!

So this was a fluke that I actually had a plan B at the ready, what's everyone else's take on having a reserve list? Do you even bother with a spare?

In three years I've never been let down so never gave it any thought before.

Cheers

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Always have a plan B, C & D (ideally from recommendations here) I say. Stops you making reckless bad decisions on the hoof.

Glad your Plan B worked out. Any link ? Cheers.

Offline cunnyhunt

I do not bother with plan B anymore, I punt during the day as it suits me so if I get blown out I just return to work or arrive early at the next appointment as I was getting pissed being messed about.

Offline nigel4498

Never use to have a plan B but walked once in Winchester and the place is barren as far as WG's go so now have backups in place in case I walk again or get let down, which has never happened to me so far, luckily.

SirFrank

I always have a plan b and sometimes c but the times I have used them I've always felt that they were second choice for a reason. Tbh as above I often find that if I get fucked about I'm usually in such a bad mood that I'd rather bash the bishop than shag my compromise punt. I always wondered if it was just me who got blown out more times than a birthday candle but UKP has shown me that I reliability is the most common feature of the punting game
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 07:08:53 pm by SirFrank »

Offline smiths

So this week I organised a punt, it was a long drive but I was sure it was going to be worth it.... But she let me down just as I hit the motorway :-(

Long story short I'd been building a new hotlist on AW when I found her so I ended up plucking one out as a plan B rather than just heading home, awesome bit off stuff I ended up with too!

So this was a fluke that I actually had a plan B at the ready, what's everyone else's take on having a reserve list? Do you even bother with a spare?

In three years I've never been let down so never gave it any thought before.

Cheers

My plan B is always a reliable regular who can hopefully fit me in if i ring them last minute.com. I wont know until i wake up if i fancy a punt but if i do fancy one i wont be not having one just because my plan A wasnt up to scratch.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I do not bother with plan B anymore.

Same here, sometimes things don't work out for a reason, there is always tomorrow ------------ pro$$ies will still be around when we are all dead and buried.    :hi:

Vinblanc

Plan a is a prebooked session, if it falls through plan b is look whose available now on aw & take a chance.