Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WhatsYourPrice  (Read 3119 times)

brandonpete

has anybody had any luck on this site? is it a bit like Seeking an arrangement?

Offline Horny Homer

Never hear of it but I am certainly gonna check it out and see whats what... :cool:

Offline cunningman

Some.  I did in fact hand over £50 for a meeting as an experiment and it did lead to an arrangement since she could accommodate.  Still not bargain but less clock-watchy than AW: and she's good company.

Beyond that its possible to find youngsters who'll be up for fun for a few hours at 200 or so but they can't accommodate.

And a mid-30s Russian who is clearly smart and cute but wanted 250, excluding accommodation.

You will be very lucky to find someone who can do incall, but if you are in London and/or prepared to splash day-use or a hotel - and you can get value from a couple of hours - then you might have fun.

The 4cred per pound option disappears quickly.  Unlocking comms for £100 is 20 creds, 15 for £69 (and I think £50), and a pathetic bid still costs 10 I think.

Quite a lot of them do in fact expect you to pay money for  lunch or drinks.
Not sure how I feel about that, because I did end up in the lady's bed for the only one I completed so far.

Very young students seem more likely to move to WhatsApp and negotiate directly without that hangup though.

Offline cunningman

BTW if anyone lives in Luton there was a curvy and passably cute black girl who has a day job and works in a nightclub Friday and Saturday nights, who seemed up for a couple of hours' fumble for £100.

She was interested in weekday evenings and possibly Sunday morning, but I can't realistically service that.

PM me if you want.

Stevensmiles

Never heard of it.

Is it one of these sites you join for free but if you want to contact anyone you need to subscribe ?

Offline cunningman

Never heard of it.

Is it one of these sites you join for free but if you want to contact anyone you need to subscribe ?

Its free to join and to see ads and make offers.  If the offer is accepted you have to pay to unlock the messaging channel.

Whether you meet and pay the girl is a matter of negotiation.

Stevensmiles

Its free to join and to see ads and make offers.  If the offer is accepted you have to pay to unlock the messaging channel.

Whether you meet and pay the girl is a matter of negotiation.

If I owned the site, I’d have thousands of fake profiles set up to entice members into paying to open the messages.

But then again I’m a Newcastle supporter so I’m only thinking like Mike Ashley.  :cool:

Offline cunningman

If I owned the site, I’d have thousands of fake profiles set up to entice members into paying to open the messages.

But then again I’m a Newcastle supporter so I’m only thinking like Mike Ashley.  :cool:

So far it hasn't felt like the bots on Venntro-run sites.

Though, I get favourited by women in USA (why??).

A couple of accounts have accepted and gone silent.  Mostly they seem to interact and see what they might get.  A few actually seem to believe the spiel that there are genuine men looking for dates that will pay to break the ice and expect not to have an SD or PPM relationship afterwards.  But the ones who look too good to be true, aren't really in that frame of mind.

Might suit those coming to the Smoke who have a venue and would otherwise drop 250 or so on an agency girl for a couple of hours.

satyromaniac

I’m pretty sure that’s how most dating websites work.
Also I suspect incoming mail to male subscribers is filtered/restricted. As the site owners don’t want us to find someone straight away.
Scamming cunts the lot of them.

Offline magnetico

The owner executed the same idea I'm sure  :sarcastic:

Speedrocket

The name of that site is already off putting. Like adultwork, something for low class punting.

Offline tesla

. Like adultwork, something for low class punting.

please give some examples of non low class punting?

Offline heyarnold

BTW if anyone lives in Luton there was a curvy and passably cute black girl who has a day job and works in a nightclub Friday and Saturday nights, who seemed up for a couple of hours' fumble for £100.

She was interested in weekday evenings and possibly Sunday morning, but I can't realistically service that.

PM me if you want.

She sounds good to go, love to tap that but can't send Pm.
Send me details please haha  :drinks:and

Offline Shortandsensible

I just read quite a few reviews about the site, yeh quite a few claiming there’s tons of fake profiles just to get you spending. But a few claimed that the site was great and they love it.

Offline shagmore

Like most of those sites, they are a bit of a con, you might get 1 good hit, but a lot of them are just set up to get you to spend credit. Sure they are all automated. They say they want one thing, but never materialises.
If you ask them a bunch of questions they only reply to one, you ask to meet up and they say its to soon, lets chat more.
If you have a shed load of money and you want to get rid of it then go for it, but its a waste of time.
Now actual dating sites are a completely different matter, but not good for most people unless you are single.

Offline cunningman

She sounds good to go, love to tap that but can't send Pm.
Send me details please haha  :drinks:and

I think you should earn PM rights first, don't you?  Were you expecting me to just send info to you - really?

Stevensmiles

Bloody hell, I live in Wimbledon, I could afford to retire at 50 and I drive a rather nice mid engined motor.

Yet somebody on here calls me a low class punter.  :D :D :lol:

Offline Nervousbloke82

PM me if you want.

Hook a brother up

Offline Aarondee

PM me if you want.

Hook me up plz

Offline hungrypunt

Whatsyour price is shite, dont bother.

Try SA instead (seeking.com)

Offline qadam296

In my experience, what’s your price hasn’t been great. There’s far more users on seeking and quite often, you’ll find the same person on both platforms but they’re far less active on what’s your price.

It’s an interesting site but seeking is just far better

Offline cunningman

another one ffs!  :dash:

Quite.  How hard is 'PM me' to understand?

I guess having zero contribution history and an inability to express themselves in English is par for the course and entirely correlated with total failure to understand why they won't get help.

OTOH: I can understand why a woman might want to hold 2 jobs and make offers she otherwise wouldn't - its to escape from bloody Luton.

Offline Hammerguy

You indeed find many of the ladies from SA on here as well (both sites are owned by the same bloke!)

I have had some good luck, the other evening had a lovely little 32 year old for 4 hrs doing everything in the hotel for £200 plus a hotel (Day-use)

Speaking to a 22 year old for £150 a evening too (And she told me this includes the sex side too)

but also loads of fakes, but 2 good ones so it makes sense
Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Peterbry

Just joined it to see what's what and it seems bizarrely over priced to me. You have to buy 'credits' to send a profile an offer for an amount for your date and the higher you offer the more credits you have to pay? Bizarre.

And if a lady makes you an offer, again you have to pay to message her, and the amount you pay is dependent on her offer, the higher her offer, the more you have to pay to message her if you accept it.

You buy 'credits' in batches, starting at 100 credits for £50. If someone offers you a date for £100 and you want to accept, you have to pay 20 credits to send her a message so basically £10 to email someone. If someone offers £300 for a date you have to pay 60 credits to message them so £30. Why pay more? A message is a message right? And with that pay model you could easily spend your credits in a few emails, with no guarantees of meeting anyone. Fucking scam if you ask me.

£70 on SA gets you a months access and you can email as many people as you can in that month, as many times as you want.

Offline SwenyTodd

WYP like MissTravel are owned by the same ppl behind SA and it's just another way for them to make money.  SA is still the best place to find free or vfm hook ups.