Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hardsports I’m SO/PO Areas  (Read 1050 times)

Drewbarry1989

Hi all, happy new year! (Sorry to those who eye rolled this)

New to this site but been punting on and off now for a few years in between relationships.

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with hardsports on aw or other sites. Not tried it before but heavily researched on eroprofile in particular and other sites.

Don’t want to eat it or play with it but would love to watch a beautiful girl take a dump. Lots of people genuinely do offer it but either want a ton extra or want to do it at 9am (I’m not at my horny best this early - plus I work)

If anyone knows someone who genuinely offers this then would be great to hear from you. Don’t mind travelling.

Thanks, Barry 28

vw

Hayley is your girl, most reviewed prossie in the region and lucky for you she advertises curling them out.

External Link/Members Only

Let me guess you will do a special request for her to eat sweetcorn for you the day before.

Offline timsussex

Hayley does note on her profile that mornings are best for HS and I can understand why most girls specify this.  After all it might be difficult to produce a reasonable amount later in the day,

Not my kink but drop Hayley an email and see what she says - the great things about her is a) nothing fazes her and b) she will honestly tell you the chances
I'm only guessing but she might say she'll try but its only a 50-50 chance in the evening - if its not a deal breaker then go for it

incidentally I had a great session with her this week and after an hour she said sorry but she needed to go to the loo then cheekily asked if I was into water sports

Offline Stiltskin

Hayley is your girl, most reviewed prossie in the region and lucky for you she advertises curling them out.

I thought you were joking! I’ve suddenly gone right off the girl 🤢

Drewbarry1989

Thanks VW and Tim,

Knew I’d find the answer on here - really appreciate it.

It’s my birthday Saturday so may treat myself!!

Offline mh

It’s my birthday Saturday so may treat myself!!

Perhaps you could stick some candles in the resulting pile. Don't light up until the fumes clear, though. :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

Perhaps you could stick some candles in the resulting pile. Don't light up until the fumes clear, though. :thumbsup:

:D :D :D