Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle_Dartford..... any more reviews??  (Read 698 times)

Offline Mike knight

This girl has been on my 'to-do' list for a while now. The body (tits) look incredible and am so tempted to take a punt. Seen only one review here but only 7 Adultwork reviews. For someone who's supposedly busy I would have expected more reviews?? Anyone else had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anonymous86273

She’s on my HL. Tried to see her a couple of weeks ago but she wasn’t free so went with plan B.

I know she’s a Rom but those tits  :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

This girl has been on my 'to-do' list for a while now.

So you’ve been on the site for two years and this is your first post. Did you see any girls on your “to-do list” or did you just wake up one day and decide to post some pictures?? Even photos of yourself maybe? ..... ahh no, you can’t hotlist yourself can you ... but a good supply of batteries and random touting helps a girl forget about the dust on her phone.

I’d really love to give you a Blue Peter badge but I feel I should save my last one in case you reply with something even more trollish.  :D

Welcome to UKP  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Love the rhyming UKP name btw!

Offline Mike knight

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, exactly that. But in truth I do have some kind of a life and so coming to this site doesn’t actually make up a large proportion of my daily life unlike some who find the time to actually look up, for instance, how long someone’s been a member of this site then choose to make comments and assumptions about them in order to get some kind of self satisfaction to what is probably a sad and lonely life perhaps?  Well if it makes you feel better, fill your boots. I really don’t give a shit what you think. If you really think just because you have so many thousand posts (probably most of which are just you making unnecessary childish shit remarks about people) you have some kind of right to do that then maybe you might consider spending less time in front of a screen trolling people to get your post count up and get out and get a fucking life. You obviously need a dose of reality as you have lost the ability to spot the difference between a WG trolling and a genuine, albeit long time coming, first post.
And to those who have, and will reply to my original question politely.... I thank you. Very much appreciated from someone who, yes in truth, doesn’t use this site every day but when I do I appreciate the information it provides as it keeps us all safe at the end of the day.

Woohoo, look I’m up to 2 posts now!  :D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:38:14 pm by Mike knight »

James999

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, exactly that. But in truth I do have some kind of a life and so coming to this site doesn’t actually make up a large proportion of my daily life unlike some who find the time to actually look up, for instance, how long someone’s been a member of this site then choose to make comments and assumptions about them in order to get some kind of self satisfaction to what is probably a sad and lonely life perhaps?  Well if it makes you feel better, fill your boots. I really don’t give a shit what you think. If you really think just because you have so many thousand posts (probably most of which are just you making unnecessary childish shit remarks about people) you have some kind of right to do that then maybe you might consider spending less time in front of a screen trolling people to get your post count up and get out and get a fucking life.
And to those who have, and will reply to my original question politely.... I thank you. Very much appreciated from someone who, yes in truth, doesn’t use this site every day but when I do I appreciate the information it provides as it keeps us all safe at the end of the day.

Woohoo, look I’m up to 2 posts now!  :D

Wow, you seem to have some issues and pent up rage, what's you issue, the fact you tried to Tout a pro$$ie and it didn't work out  :unknown:

Offline Mike knight

Never said I tried to tout her and it didn’t work out so don’t know where you got that supposed ‘fact’ from?
Yeah, the rage comes from twats who make assumptions and can’t read properly.

Offline Marmalade

Woohoo, look I’m up to 2 posts now!

I wonder if you'll get to double digits.  :rolleyes:

Offline nigel4498

Offline Marmalade

We could always prod him a little so he reveals his ‘inner prossie’.

Spade always available in case the twat wants to bury himself.  :coolgirl: