Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippy Uk  (Read 2973 times)

Offline NigelF

Anybody seen her?

External Link/Members Only

She's using the same pics as a girl who's been on AW for a good while although the profile looks very much like it did (so I imagine it is the same girl rather than someone using her pics). If it is the same girl, she's clearly changed to a whole new profile. Unfortunately, I can't remember much more than that, hopefully someone else will properly recognise her.

Offline Billy no mates

This girl must have the record for most profile changes.

As you will probably realise she does that for a reason.

Stay well away

Druggie, barebacker, ugly as sin, need I say more ?

Offline NigelF

This girl must have the record for most profile changes.

As you will probably realise she does that for a reason.

Stay well away

Druggie, barebacker, ugly as sin, need I say more ?

Ah right, I had a feeling there was good reason not to see her but I couldn't remember what it was! A bit silly considering there's clearly many reasons not to see her!

Offline nigel4498

Think she's just a PG scam artist as she never seems to be in the same place two days running.

Offline Billy no mates

Think she's just a PG scam artist as she never seems to be in the same place two days running.

She, rather unfortunately, is real.

I’ve seen her, I think other more established members have as well.

The last time I saw her, maybe 4/5 years ago, it was so bad, such a terrible meet, I took a hiatus from punting for a long while.

PompeyChap

Tried putting a message but it seems that the mods/admin don't want punters warned if it comes from another website.

She's a druggie and notorious barebacker, avoid her at all costs even if you do bareback.

p4d

I went to see her...

I am sooooo grateful I walked in and walked straight back out again.

Comms were all good, had me reading number plates off nearby cars to see if i was a time waster and made we walk 5 mins to her flat.

Got in there, she seemed to be the girl in the pictures but no wonder she covers her fucking face. Nearly no teeth and of those left they were black. My immediate thought was i not putting my cock anywhere near there. Then thought I don't know if i could get it up, so thought I'd save the money for another time.

Offline nigel4498

I went to see her...

had me reading number plates off nearby cars to see if i was a time waster and made we walk 5 mins to her flat.

FFS, I would have walked away then.
Whores making punters jump through hoops when by all accounts she's a munter.
 :thumbsup: for walking.