Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Sexy Bum - Southampton (Tours)  (Read 808 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AGE 19
NATIONALITY Romanian
PAID £140 for a 1 hour incall (£120+£10 OWO+£10 CIM)
SERVICES DELIVERED FK | OWO | CIM | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Friendly | Nice Body | Very Responsive to RO | Clean
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Hidden extras

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good.

VENUE Converted house in the Shirley area of the city. Looks like the inside had been recently modernised. Clean and tidy and comfy bed.

LOOKS 7/10 Pretty young Romanian girl. Opened the door in some matching Red undies and heels. Hair was up with no make up. Other reviews have said the pictures arent her. Its difficult to tell but I think they are and she just looks very different without makeup. In any case I still thought she was pretty and was very friendly so wasnt disappointed. Her profile also says she's a size 4. I would say more likely between 6-8. Nice pair of natural tits which at a guess were probably around 32B. Nice tasty shaved pussy.

SERVICE 9/10 Jessy delivered all services as expected although worth noting OWO and CIM are extra but she did say this via text prior to booking. Anyway with paperwork sorted it was straight down to business. She had a good lick of my nipples before going down for OWO. Her technique was very good; soft and gentle but builds up the intensity and was happy to do this for some time. After a while we switched over and went in for some FK before moving down for some RO. The kissing was light but nice. After a short period she orgasmed and her clit was a no go zone for a little while after. (Pretty sure she wasnt faking as its difficult to fake those leg trembling type of orgasms). So then it was on with the hat for sex in CG and doggie. The sex was very good and could actually feel myself getting close while pounding away in doggie which is unusual for me so returned to more OWO for a CIM finish. Kept going after id finished as well which was nice before disappearing to make her deposit. Had a chat and a few cuddles afterwards before leaving pretty much bang on the hour.

VERDICT A pretty young Romanian girl and the second ive seen recently who seems to break the standard Romanian mould. Just a shame that she is a little pricey with the extras but was worth it.

COMMENTS None