Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyCaroline In Hillingdon  (Read 1791 times)

SELLOUT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to everyone who reviewed Caroline, I visited my first PAWG and It was a good positive with a few minors.

Communication - Positive

This was all done by text and via whatsapp, she does not respond after 7pm (well she didnt to me anyway) nor did she answer any of my calls. Made the booking on the weekend for a weekday slot. She is fairly busy so it took a while to get my preferred slot. She communicates well in English and makes it clear about her services beforehand.

Location-Neutral

Hillingdon, basically in the middle of nowhere, I took the train there, metropolitan line from Liverpool street and the whole journey took 2 hours. Her place is not within walking distance but bus (towards Uxbridge) outside station takes you right near her place (around 5-7 minutes). Very few spaces for parking so not worth it IMO. Quiet area but the street are houses which have been converted into flats. Did not see anyone outside but this can be a problem in the summer especially in the daytime. 

Price- Positive/Neutral

£100-I think this is VFM but given her services I think it should be £70-80.  ;)

Time-Keeping Neutral

She did keep me waiting 10 minutes, had to go back to the bus stop pretending to wait for the bus.

Appearance Positive

I made this booking simply because I wanted to see a proper PAWG and she did deliver. I would give  her face 6/10 but her arse 9/10. She is not ugly but more of a decent looking milf. I would put her close to late 30's early 40's. I asked for dress request but she did not deliver but I was not disappointed by what she was wearing, short black dress with black thong, her arse cheeks visible gave me an immediate hard on.  :wacko:. Her room is built for purpose with a nice big bed.

Personality- Positive

Very welcoming, offered me a shower and a drink. Bathroom was not the best but I didnt opt for a shower.

Booking -Positive

The booking was for one hour and overall it was positive. Caroline makes it clear she does not do CIM. Her OWO was good but nothing special, could have been more sloppy. For me this booking was about arse worship, she was clean so spent a while rimming her and really going to town on her bubble but. Her DFK was consistent throughout and we spent ages standing up and DFK, whilst my hands were groping her huge arse. Her hygiene was excellent and RO was brilliant. She is big boned and not fat, if that makes sense. CG was my favourite as she was squatting on my cock. Gutted I didn't try prone bone.  :dash:. I got my full hour and there was no rush to kick me out. Gave her one last dfk whilst she was standing butt naked and  before i was leaving and couldnt help my self and got on my knees and gave her pussy and arse one final lick.

Services - DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming on her, CG and Doggy.

Overall a positive booking with a proper PAWG milf. Not the most attractive but VFM. I would visit again for definite.

Offline MP778

thanks for the review good to know she still offers good service.  my only problem with her is the price is just a little bit steep given her far out location, lack of CIM and good (only good as opposed to excellent) OWO and FK skills

you are right prone bone with her is indeed really good

Offline pumps

I think her downfall is her skin.

Avogadrosnumber

She allowed you to rim her? It doesn't list it on her profile and  when I asked she refused any rimming both ways...

SELLOUT

She was fine with rimming with me. Alternating between her pussy and arse was something else.  :hi: