Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inviting into the room the "other girl"  (Read 2979 times)

Rod trotter

Has anyone ever invited in the other wg in the house on a punt just to watch and been succesful?

Massive kink of mine and never yet touched on this subject.....on a non paying basis, just hoping she was bored and fancied watching  :crazy:

Offline smiths

Has anyone ever invited in the other wg in the house on a punt just to watch and been succesful?

Massive kink of mine and never yet touched on this subject.....on a non paying basis, just hoping she was bored and fancied watching  :crazy:

Not to watch but to punt with as well.

Rod trotter

Not to watch but to punt with as well.

Fair dos....but its a kink, being watched

coolguy1990

Fair dos....but its a kink, being watched

You should go dogging with your lass.

Offline momochan

I am sure they wont mind as long as they have no client at that moment and most important , you pay  :lol:

Offline Roth

You'd probably have to pay her otherwise she might see it as a busman's holiday., :wackogirl: :unknown:

Bootleg

I have done this and to be honest it was not that great as the other girl (was actually the maid) kept encouraging me to fuck her faster and I popped in minutes  :(

Sureshot

You'd probably have to pay her otherwise she might see it as a busman's holiday., :wackogirl: :unknown:

Id be well into this aswell but paying would defeat the object - i may aswell pay and fuck them both

Offline Blackpool Rock

I got kept waiting for ages in a parlour once (think they double booked and I had to wait), the maid then offered for a second girl to come in and watch for a few minutes FOC, apparently it was a new service they had started charging for.

Wish it had never happened as I didn't really fancy the girl I was shagging and the girl who came in to watch was fit as fuck  :dash:

Offline stevedave

As others have said, I'd imagine you will have to pay for the privilege, and if you're gonna do that you may as well get stuck into her as well!

Personally, the thought of someone watching - female or male for that matter - doesn't do a lot for me. I'd probably prefer to be the one watching, but I've always had voyeuristic tendencies  :D

Offline travellingwilly

I do like to be watched when going at it. Very occasionally the missus and I do a bit of swinging and it gets me solid being watched. Wouldn't mind a buddy to double up on some girls with.

Offline sonyvaio

Its happened t me a few times, never at my request though!

Offline the_exile

I have done this and to be honest it was not that great as the other girl (was actually the maid) kept encouraging me to fuck her faster and I popped in minutes  :(

Having the maid watch is something I've always fancied but after reading this maybe I should forget it!

If they were up for it, Id still like to get the maid/receptionist in the room and fuck her instead of the WG.

Offline Deanomarco

Had a maid watching session a few times in the past and loved it! But the maid always remained silent, I think if she'd tried dirty talk it might have put me off a bit. I love having a fully clothed bird watching me shag.  Can't find anywhere decent that does it these days though.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Pat the maid at Sure Delights and at Sweet Surprise a Busty 40 year old lady would come and see what was going on with the new girl with me on quite a few occasions she ran her "own out of hours" girls but I have not seen her around the local parlours for a few years now. finished over her tits a few times and had her wank me over girls for a small fee ;) ;) Some of the walk up maids have done this in past but I think as the girls change so often now the relationship between the WG and maid has changed a lot. Many times its 2 WG`s and they will charge the full for this as I have found and really then its a race to get me done and out :( :(

Offline suttonporksword

I was a regular at a place a few years ago and having called for a booking I was told a new girl had started that day (I must have been one of the first to call) and she would like sit in an watch a session. I was straight over as it meant I got the first booking of the day with a girl I wanted to see, while this other very attractive young lady sat on a stool in heels/stockings and basque watching us at it. I have to say I thought it was a bit of  joke to start with but she had either had been told to pay attention or was just keen to impress as she was clearly concentrating on the action and even asked a few questions throughout the session!

Offline BogBog1

I've had a couple of times when the second girl has just watched, but both were examples of "crap Romanian threesomes". There have been a couple of other times when I've turned up asking to see one girl, have been greeted by two, both have been hot so I've thought fuck it, and shagged 'em both. Quite like it when that happens actually, as it feels totally spontaneous and unexpected.

slow and low

Shagger69

I once had the MILF next door receptionist at Ambassador watch me fuck Amy