Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxane~21/North Acton  (Read 2318 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5448772) (10 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Hour_man

Roxane~21

External Link/Members Only

Price:
£100 for 1 hour

Comms:
Called and confirmed services. Later found out beginning of the punt it was her ‘friend’ which is why it was so smooth. Her English is not great.

Modern apartment 2 mins walk away from North Acton underground station. Would not advise to go by car

Appearance:
5/10, chubby young lady. The pictures you see on her profile are pretty much what you’ll see. Would agree she is 20/21. Size 4 feet and had purple nails, foot is nicely maintained however nails are slightly weird.

Service:
I saw her back in October early afternoon and was her first punt of the day. She greeted me with her schoolgirl/secretary outfit which was okay but nothing special. Tried to re-confirm services with her but wasn’t getting anywhere so had to take out google translate (which would become indispensable throughout this punt) and gave her the cash. I usually shower before I go to a punt but came straight from work so took up the offer. Bathroom was somewhat clean but she gave me a pretty small towel to dry my entire body which was a little irritating. Walked back into the room butt naked and she walked me over to the bed, lay me down and proceeded to grope and kiss me. She is not what I would describe as fat but a cute chubby girl so felt nice kissing and touching her boobs and body. We then moved to OWO. She states in her profile she does swallow which I made sure at the beginning of the punt needs to happen. Her technique is actually really good with a lot of shaft and tip licking. Deep throated quite a lot and it felt really good. Popped in her mouth and she swallowed it right up. Would’ve preferred her to show me her mouth and then for her to swallow but was too physically drained and I didn’t even get a chance to say or do anything by the time she swallowed. Moved onto a fairly lacklustre massage for about 10/15 mins whilst I reset and she was chatting a bit here and there. Once I was ready for round 2 I asked for her to give me a footjob which was really basic, appreciate she doesn’t have much experience in this so just moved onto sex after a few mins. She put the rubber on and I was fingering her a bit and it was getting her worked up, normally I would go and give some RO but I didn’t – no funky smells or sights, just wasn’t feeling it. Went into mish for a bit and then to doggy, it was a nice sight but nothing special. Had my second pop and she cleaned me up with wipes. With the time left I could’ve gotten round 3 out but I just wasn’t feeling it for some reason. Sat up on the bed and she put her head on my lap and she started chatting for about 5 mins. I had about 15/20 mins left and I just called it there. Got dressed and she walked me out.

Overall: 6/10
Leaving this as positive as this punt was okay and can’t fault the girl. Everything I asked for she did and did very willingly and enthusiastically. Second half of the punt I don’t why, maybe the post cum clearness kicked in after the first pop and I realised she wasn’t the prettiest girl out there and her body shape etc hence why I struggled to be in the mood. Her service was good and her OWO and swallow was excellent. Would I go back? Possibly but I’d have to be super horny, the selection would need to be really lacking in the area and even then just for swallow BJ.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only