Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B massage - Perfect__Petite Amy  (Read 1129 times)

Offline justjohnno

Does anyone know what happened to 'Amy' who did B2B massage and HR in Maidenhead area (near Sainsbury's)?  She was VERY slim, dark brown hair, eastern European (I think Polish) and very petite.  Lovely girl and amazing at what she did (IMHO).  She was called "Perfect__Petite" on AW but the profile is gone now and I can't find her anywhere. Wish I could see her again but I suspect she's quit or something as no reply to texts either.

Thanks in advance

Offline justjohnno

Lol yeah busted - I wanna marry her (or keep her chained in the basement)  :sarcastic:

But nah honestly - she was VERY good, sweet and quite cheap plus I quite like that it wasn't 'penetrative'.

Offline finn5555

Does anyone know what happened to 'Amy' who did B2B massage and HR in Maidenhead area (near Sainsbury's)?  She was VERY slim, dark brown hair, eastern European (I think Polish) and very petite.  Lovely girl and amazing at what she did (IMHO).  She was called "Perfect__Petite" on AW but the profile is gone now and I can't find her anywhere. Wish I could see her again but I suspect she's quit or something as no reply to texts either.

Thanks in advance

She packed it in and now works in Starbucks  :hi:

Online Zimbaman

She packed it in and now works in Starbucks  :hi:

Pretty sure it was costa...

Offline Warm-Hands

I think there was an Amy that did HR and B2B and I have a feeling she moved out towards High Wycombe. Having said that, I haven't seen her advertise for a while. I think I mostly saw her advertise on Vivastreet or Friday-ad.