Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Sandra Portsmouth  (Read 1646 times)

Rippedoff32

Been asked to write a review re my regular lady after my awful experience with Pandora’s box earlier this year, secret Sandra hard to find the words for this lady but 100% pure class, fantastic body, bum to die for, boobs can’t complain at all, and the sex is just unbelievable, absolutely perfect gfe, kisses galore soft warm passionate, to me and to others she is top of the market pure class in every way, comms always spot on, a beautiful clean home in the countryside, never rushed, tea soft drinks always offered, it just doesn’t get any better, her bedroom fun is all about you and her, fun naughty, fantastic right to the happy ending wjth her skills could finish a lot sooner than you expect, she’s stunn8ng, clean dressed to thrill, not much on her list but what’s there, is more than enough, I’ve tried one other, I won’t be trying another again, gents if u have a regular stick with her, but I’d also say Sandra, for me, there is no better

Offline cakerusk

Appreciate your effort but a link would be really helpful.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is that her?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:18:15 pm by hundrung »

Offline Zimbaman

You forgot to say “treat her well”  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

Offline Zimbaman

by whom?

That would be me... he referenced his regular in his first review.

Offline cakerusk

that was quick...i have to agree that I smelt something fishy when i went through his post

Health and Fitness

You forgot to say “treat her well”  :dash:

I see far too many of these feedbacks on adultwork, can never trust the fluffy clients to have any integrity.

Online Jamboney

I thought this “review” seemed suspect. Glad to see they’ve been banned.

Offline Zimbaman

I thought this “review” seemed suspect. Glad to see they’ve been banned.

His first one was bad enough. Thought he might just need a while to get the hang of it. This was absolute touty bollocks though.

Offline DrConners

His first one was bad enough. Thought he might just need a while to get the hang of it. This was absolute touty bollocks though.

+1 from me Zimba  :hi:

Offline Hantsolo

He forgot to mention that she’s probably pushing mid-50s now!   :lol:

Saw her years (and I mean years ago) in a house near Fratton Park, was “late 30s” then at best.

Glad the OP has been banned, what a waster.