Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: - Karla 100% Real - High St Kensington  (Read 222 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403124) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Iz88

After having seen her around 2 years ago when she started her punting career in Bayswater

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326702.0

i have searched high and mighty to try and find her and align my schedule for a 2nd meet, and unfortunately it was far beneath my expectations..

Have contacted her a few times prior to the meet, no response. So tried my luck again by texting her then calling, to which she replied instantly. Booked for a 430pm meet for £150. Was quoted £300 for 1hr but decided that I dont need that long, especially after abstaining myself for a few days in anticipation of this meet.

Drove to a square off the station, 2 mins walk maybe less and parked up in one of the pay and display bays. Got the location and spent about 5 mins searching as it can get quite confusing. Put in on my maps and directed me to a basement flat. She was eagerly waiting in a pink satin gown, standing gorgeously in her heels and glowing like a supermodel. I was just excited to get things going.

Sorted out the paperwork and rinsed myself and went on the bed. Starting caressing and went for a DFK but was met with just some pecks and smooches. To call it that is an overstatement as it was just a touch of the lips and nothing else. It did not start off right..

Kept going with sucking her nipples and licking her soft skin and she took off my pants and started with some OWO. Below par, no technique and suction was poor. I was absolutely amazed and started asking myself what the fuck is this? This was not the Karla I remembered 2 years ago, filled with passion and enthusiasm. I went from rock solid hard to a slight semi. I tried pushing her head down for a deeper OWO but she grunted and i just stopped. Went to her small couch to continue with OWO and i flipped her over to doggy and started kissing and licking her arse, which was bubbly and soft but signs where showing some BBL marks, but not sure as her arse felt quite jiggly. Nonetheless, put on the jon and started pounding her in doggy, but her position was akward and couldnt get the right angle to start pounding.

Went back to the bed and asked if she kissed and she said yes, so tried again for DFK but was met with similar resistance like the beginning, i was like fuck this shit. Got her on top of me and started riding and fake moaning and came in the bag. Showered and left absolutely disappointed. Had some small talk in the end but was not even paying attention to what she was saying as I was fumed i had parted ways with 150.

Ive taken a break from punting as I have been appalled by the selection and quality in london. Having an experience like this just confirms that money is best kept in investments and not for 30min "fun" time!

p.s. she does not have an AW account so find her kommons below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only