Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party Club November Zone 1 London  (Read 2119 times)

Offline JO6688

External Link/Members Only

I do like a good party that meets all my kinks and love the Adult Gangbang Parties. I have gone to  Cambridge Parties, The parties at that famous house in Sutton (Rebecca Ryder's, Partouze and the Old Brunch Parties back in 2017). I've also done quite a few Pheonix Parties. Overall I've had a positive experience at these parties, but never wrote a review for one.

Last party I went to was early 2023 with Monica Bolloksy and Angel present - great party and those two girls made that party. (unfortunately I'm unable to write a review as it happened over 6 months ago).

I felt that urge to scratch that party kink of mine and couldn't wait for the next Rebecca Ryder Party. As a person residing in London, we are blessed to have Pheonix Parties running 6 days a week at various times.

Looked at the line up for the Saturday and regretfully Monica was not working (for some reason, she only works Monday & Tuesdays). However Angel was working that Saturday. The other line up with Patricia (Brazilian) and Louisa (Spanish) looked alright.

Comms - messaged by Wattsapp around 9ish requesting to attend the 1pm visit. No response after an hour so I called a lady with a firm voice and foreign accent said yes there was space and booked me onto that party. Now I have attended the parties and there seems to be this middle aged or Asian (or mixed race) lady who collects your money. Always had a firm head mistress type strict personality. I assume that lady is Emm? Assuming that's Emm, she gave me directions and was very firm with me when I almost buzzed on the wrong door

Location - Same location as the last party I went to in March this year. A basement council style flat in Zone 1 within walking distance of Paddington and Royal Oak Station. Two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Girls - see the photos below. Overall no complaints and all delivered. Emm (assuming that's her name) the organiser was not present. Instead there was this large burly middle aged man filling in for Emm. Nice chap after having a brief chat and for those nervous of attending a party, he would likely put them at ease.

The Action - as with the previous party I was given a towel. However a party I attended in 2017 and pre lockdown 2020, we were given robes. Shower was expected before you started the action.

Only Three men, including me, turned up for the party. I discuss in the summary if that's a good thing or not. First of all, I started playing with Angel, who I can say was the most enthusiastic within the group. She liked having her pussy licked and also her tits sucked while she was been fucked. I was fucking her in Mish whilst the other chap was laying next to us, getting sucked off by Patricia. When I was fucking Angel in Mish I then got on my knees and placed her legs on my shoulder. The other chap started touching Maria  up (her tits) while he was getting blown by Patricia. I was hoping Maria and other chap would start getting off with each other while I started fucking her. Sadly didn't happen.

I did enjoy fucking Angel but neither did I want to ge a hogger and wanted to experience the other girls. Went into the other room and noticed that Patricia was free. After the shower and mouth wash  ( I'll explain later), I got some oral from Patricia. Not great but not bad either and fucked her from behind. Overall she was a good shag - no issues.

We were joined by Maria and after another shower and a blow job from Maria, I fucked her from behind. Patricia was free (as one of the other two had just popped). I got her to lick my nipple and reach around and tickle my balls. Patricia willingly obliged and I had my first pop.

After a  chat with the large burly middle aged man (far more friendlier than Emm), I was ready for one more pop. Again Maria was free and we went onto the bed where Angel was sucking off the other chap. I lay down next to him while Angel brought the other chap to climax with a hand job. Once done with him, Angel made her way to me and started to lick my nipple and alternated between that and kissing my neck and licking my chest/nipple. Patricia then joined us and started to touch my inner thigh (huge turn on for me). This combination of hand job, been touched and licked give me my second pop - well done girls.

Summary - a good session and yes I'd visit Phoenix Party again. Line up today did a good job with satisfying myself and the 2 other men. However it comes back to the old question, is a sex party better when there's a higher ratio of men (example 2:1) or when less men attend. While I have no complaints about the numbers today, especially with pop number 1&2, I got thinking if more men would have made the party better. Having attended Partouze (see my review history) and Rebecca Ryder Parties, I really enjoyed them with the volume of men present and never felt they were sausage parties. As mentioned this is not a complaint but more a topic for wider discussion.

Finally there were one or two cons with the party I attended. First was the expectation you had a shower after after fucking a girl and moving onto the next one. Especially as you were only provided with one towel. How did they manage for the rest of the other parties. Also if there were more attendees at the other parties (for example 6) was every single one of them expected to have a shower? Again this is not a complaint, but just another conversation topic. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JO6688

Forgot to say, party was November 23

Offline Malvolio

No need to give a precise date of the party - or any punt you have when reviewing.

The shower thing is expected, but you're going to need a bit of a break after shagging, so why wouldn't you? 

As for the ideal ratio, I'd happily take 1:1 as that gives me more chance of sex with the WG I want when I want.

Offline JO6688

No need to give a precise date of the party - or any punt you have when reviewing.

The shower thing is expected, but you're going to need a bit of a break after shagging, so why wouldn't you? 

As for the ideal ratio, I'd happily take 1:1 as that gives me more chance of sex with the WG I want when I want.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you re shower after shag. Just seemed a bit odd, considering there is no compulsion to shower at other parties after your first pop. If you have to shower, why not at least give you a fresh towel after each shower.

Offline Sullivan

Not necessarily disagreeing with you re shower after shag. Just seemed a bit odd, considering there is no compulsion to shower at other parties after your first pop. If you have to shower, why not at least give you a fresh towel after each shower.

Max 8 men per party, 4 women there so say everyone has sex four times.

That’s 32 towels per party, 100 per day. Probably 200 if the four women are given a fresh towel for every shag.