Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Loves Anal (Acton) - offers up loads but didn't fully deliver  (Read 458 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7474647) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline punjabipunter

External Link/Members Only

Took place a few days ago. Managed to make the relevant excuses with 'her at home' and the plan was to try and meet CurvaceousSophia who is well reviewed. That didn't work out as she's unbelievably difficult to get hold of. I'd seen Maya's profile on AW and even though there was no reviews, her pics looked cute and the offer of £80/30mins including anal was tempting.

Called her and she said she was available pretty much straight away. Asked that all services listed were included (specifically anal) and she confirmed they were. No extras whatsoever. Thought I'd go with it and made my way to Acton to meet her. On arriving at the postcode, was given directions to the flat. It's on a main road with plenty of shops nearby. Went in the evening so less busy but I can imagine the area is pretty busy during during the day and not very discreet.

Once I was let in the flat, taken to a room and assumed there was another SP based there. Room was basic but functional. Not the cleanest place.

Maya was the girl in the pics but way bigger. Had a pretty hefty belly. I think she was very strategic when taking the pics to make herself look less big. Didn't bother me that much as it was the services on offer that clinched it. Reconfirmed services and handed over £80 for 30mins. She went out to stash the cash while I got naked! On return, she turned out the lights and I couldn't see a thing. I said I wanted the light on which she did but then gave a dirty look. Then went on a phone for a minute before carrying on.

At that point, things started to head downhill for a while. Wanted to start with some kissing (noting FK was on offer) but she didn't seem to want to. Wouldn't let me get my tongue in there and kept it lips only. Then pulled away after less than 30secs. She assured me that it was FK. I wasn't in the mood to argue! At this point I would normally do some OWO but she insisted on OW if I wanted her to deep throat so I agreed but said I wanted OWO later. She used her mouth to put on the dom. Was difficult to get her to go very deep as she kept one hand at the base most of the time. Technique wasn't too bad but again, she didn't let it last more than a couple of mins. After that, she was ok letting me explore her with some boob play, sucking, RO and then some fingering which she made clear can only be in her pussy and not her butt.

She was keen to move onto sex so I thought I'd give her a good seeing to in cowgirl (both ways) and then doggy. I have to say, this part was good and she took a good pounding and didn't back off at all. Was happy to carry on as long as I wanted. Then I asked for anal so we did a dom swap (I had to put on myself this time) and she allowed it in doggy as hard and deep as I wanted. Overall, the sex part of the punt was good so no complaints there.

As I was getting closer to releasing, I asked if we could do some OWO. She started complaining and moaning about it. I reiterated that we agreed on this. She then looked at her phone, counted up on her fingers and said time was up showing me the time of the last message. Her maths must be pretty crap as we were only 20mins in and I pretty much had to spell it out to her.

She came out with a few lines of crap in Hungarian or something but then backed down but said she wouldn't deep throat and that she doesn't CIM (was fine with that as it's not on her offering). Problem is that with all the whole kerfufle, I'd lost the vibe. When she did do OWO it was pretty basic and only on the head. After about 30secs, she went in for a hand job and by then I just wanted out, so I fingered her pussy while she gave me a crap handjob to completion all over her boobs! Gave me a wipe and before I could even start cleaning up, she was back on her phone.

I got dressed and left without saying much.

So, my overall opinion is that the sex and anal was good (especially in doggy) .... unfortunately, the rest was a shitshow of not delivering on services, having an attitude and regular checking of the phone. In hindsight,  knew I should have gone for a reviewed, tried and tested SP but at the time, I let the little man rule over my head!