Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly in Distress - Pimlico  (Read 1623 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6976913) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jimbobted

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Lilly is from Germany and offers a pro-sub service. I enjoy subs so thought I would have an hour with a view to a longer booking.

£250 for one hour. Did not partake of any extras.

Lilly essentially runs the same.set up as London Submissive Girls which became Submissive Girls London post COVID until the disappeared earlier this year. Comms are all handled by the maid Emily from those days (still on the same number). All professional and efficient. Address is given upon booking - a nice basement flat in Pimlico, about 10 minute stroll from the tube

Let in by Emily and offered a drink, asked for water which was a nicely chilled bottle.

Lilly appeared. She is quite attractive, facially I would say she's probably a little older than claimed, probably mid-30s if I had to guess. Body is slim but not skinny, small pert boobs with stand up but not pert nipples. Nice figure, very fuckable. There was evidence of previous heavy corporal punishment (and there are videos on the web if you google) but I didn't partake in any of that. Lilly is German but has lived here for a very long time and speaks perfect English with a German accent that I found quite a turn on.
The room is well equipped with bondage equipment, benches, St Andrews cross, pussy and nipple clamps, floggers, canes etc. Bed has tie downs on it.

Lilly is certain submissive, took a good spanking and a decent face/throat fucking. I don't think she could do masses of deep throat but I told her how I wanted my cock sucked and later for her nose to touch my body and she managed it. Held her there and enjoyed the sensation of my cock in her throat.
Vigorous fuck in several positions of my choosing before I unloaded. We had a few minutes aftercare and wind down. Nice girl.

I had fun, she was great. I may see again for a sub fuck but I don't think I'd do a longer booking or extras such as bondage even though that's my preference. Nothing wrong with Lilly, we just didn't click will enough for me to want to do anything heavier, she's a bit passive and I prefer a more vocal/engaged/encouraging sub.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 11:21:40 pm by jimbobted »

Offline Son of the Desert

I was hoping to see her this weekend but not available.  In fact, all three of the girls who work there seem to cover very few days between them.