Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: - jasmine_beauty - Park Royal P&D  (Read 1145 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7397645) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Iz88

Was super annoyed with the fact that i was given a BS as per my last review, I was looking around the area for any decent looking WG as I was feeling the urge. Texted about 4/5 in the Brent location and no one got back to me which added to my frustration. Decided to take a trip to the gym and clear my mind but the urge to bang was still there so took another look at what was on offer and stumbled across this WG.

Called this time as she did not reply to my text and got a response saying she was free now. Drove to Park royal through some industrial estates and was lead to a block of high rise flats, about 5 mins from park royal station. Harder to reach if you don't drive but nonetheless.

Went to flat and knocked on the door, was led in by a maid. At first i thought great another BS but i saw jasmine from another room and i let out a sigh of relief LOL. Paid 40 to the maid for 15 mins which i think is enough and went into the room.

Jasmine looked great, had a fantastic body and her arse was amazing. Not sure if they were real from the looks of it but it felt real and had A LOT of jiggle. Fake breast tho which looked nice and great nipples too.

Paid 20 for OWO which was asked through a translater app and took all the clothes off and laid in bed. Her OWO was nothing spectacular just lots of suction by the head area and not enough depth. Asked for DFK which was another 20 and at that moment i just agreed and proceeded with some decent DFK, with tongue action.

She got on top and rode me for a bit with a combination of me grabbing her from the bottom and smashing and came quick. Within the 15 min time frame. Had a shower, had some small talk and left.

£80 for 15 min pump and dump with 2 extras was what I was willing to part ways with as I had that amount ready for my failed punt with Black Pearl, so cant complain much.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Is she providing CIM for yet another 20 quids ?