Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amalya East Ham  (Read 450 times)

Offline Donfoot

Gonna keep this short and simple
House along western road
Got there and knocked on the door then some lady opened the door saying "the girls are here" a few yards down from the door she gave me, first red flag (no discretion)
Then I get there and operater tell me to sit and wait 5 mins, front door wide open and she doesn't shut it then her husband I think comes in and they just start chatting in Romanian laughing having their own conversation, anyway as the girl I want to see opens the bedroom door (next to the front door) see a guy come out and leave, the operator tells me she's ready for me I walked in and walked straight back out, i said the room smells of BO and sweat (it did) and that she didn't shower or anything literally seems like it's one after the after. Her boobs are massive though and facially is okay .

So yeah very unhygienic
I'm really bad with reviews sorry if it seemed confusing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

She was in one of the threads earlier in the week, don't remember which.

Offline Bankster21

Gonna keep this short and simple
House along western road
Got there and knocked on the door then some lady opened the door saying "the girls are here" a few yards down from the door she gave me, first red flag (no discretion)
Then I get there and operater tell me to sit and wait 5 mins, front door wide open and she doesn't shut it then her husband I think comes in and they just start chatting in Romanian laughing having their own conversation, anyway as the girl I want to see opens the bedroom door (next to the front door) see a guy come out and leave, the operator tells me she's ready for me I walked in and walked straight back out, i said the room smells of BO and sweat (it did) and that she didn't shower or anything literally seems like it's one after the after. Her boobs are massive though and facially is okay .

So yeah very unhygienic
I'm really bad with reviews sorry if it seemed confusing.

Worth a titwank or no?

Offline Donfoot

You should post a link, especially so to verify the souce of photos.

External Link/Members Only

Yeah my bad I hardly post reviews so forgot about that, thanks anyway

Offline Donfoot

Worth a titwank or no?
if you can handle a lil sweaty smell in the bedroom from the last punter
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 10:21:37 am by Donfoot »

Offline Mr Sinister

She was in one of the threads earlier in the week, don't remember which.

Yes I posted the profile that's now 2 in a row which have turned out crap  :(