Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roana (Babylon Girls Agency) - Earls Court - 1 Hour  (Read 589 times)

Offline danny_collins86

Name: Roana
Web: External Link/Members Only also on DIVA as Frozen External Link/Members Only]=London
Duration: 1h Incall
Cost: £150 (Special Deal via Agency) Normally (£250)
Date: Dec 2022

Physical:
Photos are quite accurate, Blonde, Nice Natural Boobs. Fresh and clean.

Personality:
Ukrainian, said she was 22 and i would say it accurate. Bit shy to start with but also limited english and this was a bit of a problem. She defo seemed new to it all.

About the Meet:
Was in the area and fancied a last minute meet and Roana took my fancy. Agency said she would be available and turned up and buzzed in on time. Settled the paper work, found the bathroom really tiny. Quick wash and she was already stripped off. As mentioned her understanding of english is not great so trying to get her to give some dirty talk wasn't possible. She got on her knees straight away and performed OWO, this was really good and nice to look at the mirror had to tell her to slow down. We swapped to 69 and i asked her to go easy on me. She got the comdom out and and then started OW. She lubed up and asked what position I wanted. I asked for her to get on top of me. If I'm honest I didnt last very long because she very good looking and lovely natural boobs.
I finished in the comdom and then took it it turns to clean up, i had mentioned i had paid for the hour and i think she took this as 2 pops. As soon as i got back from the bathroom she was already try to play with me and get me hard again. She started by giving me OWO again. It took a little while for me to get going again but with a bit of a repeat of the first round 69 and so i was able to do again and had pop number 2 with me on top again.

I got ready and said my goodbyes and realised it had only been 35mins.

Would I visit again? Only as a back up, I feel I got VFM with two pops but due to her lack of english and experience I would be disappointed if i had paid full price. Seemed and bit more P&D by trying to get it over and done with quickly. I didn't feel she had another appointment waiting but i wouldn't be surprised. She was friendly enough but could tell she was new.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline danny_collins86

No only on the lips and then didn't really interact with kissing.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds awful services wise👎
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac