Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Stark - Chelsea- 1h 30mins Nov 2022  (Read 1412 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6857140) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline danny_collins86

Name: Camilla Stark
AW: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 1h 30min Incall
Cost: £350
Date: Nov 2022

Physical:
Photos are quite accurate, full bush (nice change), girl next door vibe. She was quite natural in the meet. Would say mid 20's. Facial ok

Personality:
Friendly and eager to please, very approachable and got straight in to it. Slight accent (German) but seems to have lived and brought up in the UK.

About the Meet:
Saw a few reviews on here and I was quite interested in a meet and was arrange via AW and the my text message. Arrived on time and sorted the paperwork. Full on kissing and I quickly when for a shower. She started with some OWO which was nice and had to hold myself back. I asked about Rimming and she said no problem. She got me on my fours and then decided to eat away like her life depended on it paying attention to my balls as well while sensual teasing me with a HJ. This went on for a while and I lost track of time due to enjoyable pleasure. She did insert a finger or two to tease me.

We moved on and on with a cover and had a few positions of me and top and herself. I blew in the bag and then cleaned up.

Chatted for a bit and massage followed then we moved on to Round 2 which she continued with some more OWO and more rimming. She seemed to enjoy it. This followed with her on top again and riding me till i could no longer hold back.

Shower and then out the door pretty much on time, no clock watching and was just nice punt in general.

Would I visit again? Possible but plenty more I want to try but if fancy a but of Rimming then yes.