Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dasha / Esenia - Russian - Knighsbridge - TOFTT  (Read 2410 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7036457) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw her via her AW link as it was half price. She is charging £250hh and £350ph, I opted for the former. She is based near Knightsbridge station, close to McDonald's and Harrods if that helps.

Girl is next door pretty, wouldn't say she is a stunner but you would definitely be happy if you manage to pull her in a club. I'd say her pictures and video are accurate albeit a little airbrushed. Size 8 body wise and would rate an 8, not as slim as suggested on her profile. Facially would rate 8 too, she is pretty and youthful, all natural too. If you're into small tits she is for you, would say her tits is size A or B.

Action wise I would say she is quite passive and needs a man to lead. She is happy to do everything I've requested. I was surprised that her pussy wasn't as tight but it certainly wasn't loose. I just didn't feel the same sensation compared to other WGs. She is happy to FK / DFK, she tried to put her tongue straight down my throat in the first minute after kick off but that isn't what I'm after so had to retreat and get her down to give me some sloppy OWO which was good but not brilliant. I hadn't come for a week so her half decent blowjob skill was enough for me to cum in her mouth after banging her in multiple positions for about 20 mins. She was happy to stay there for a minute before letting me go and went to the bathroom to spit and rinse, etc. CIM was 50 extra though. Not sure if it was worth it and not sure if I would return at this rate and extra. Also no post punt chat, I'm not sure if it was her English or if she has a quieter personality. I wasn't there to chat so it's fine for me.

Overall a positive experience with a fit young girl who was happy to do what I asked her to do but her price and extra meant that I'm unlikely to return but would recommend.

Offline drogoboy99

dang sure looks hot in some of those photos and videos. but other review said they are not representative. maybe a filter was used on the videos.

Offline dryanse8

Newbie, any sign of proper deepthroat abilities? Too many girls claim they offer DT when they can’t actually do it. Apparently she offers anal too at £100 so her extras are half the rate on Diva.
Toying with the idea of seeing her. If she offered swallow, I’d be there in a shot!

Good review. Always appreciated!

Offline yesbby

That’s two reports saying she isn’t that good looking. It’s strange because there’s so many photos of so many different kind and she appears to be such an elegant looker. Has she got some kind of magical ability in front of the camera that evaporates in real life?

Offline pantywetter

That’s two reports saying she isn’t that good looking. It’s strange because there’s so many photos of so many different kind and she appears to be such an elegant looker. Has she got some kind of magical ability in front of the camera that evaporates in real life?

She looks like an absolute babe on the pictures and videos.  Good find OP.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online newbie2014

I would say her photos are glammed up. She is hot but not as hot as the photos suggest.

She also says definite no to swallow. She did DT for me but only for a few seconds. She's more GFE than PSE.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 11:07:07 am by newbie2014 »

Offline king tarzan

I would say her photos are glammed up. She is hot but not as hot as the photos suggest.

She also says definite no to swallow. She did DT for me but only for a few seconds. She's more GFE than PSE.

Gfe is perfect, soft, gentle, sensual...watery tongue wrestling 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac