Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara (£120; Aldgate; beautiful natural boobs, but overall a cheap P&D)  (Read 1979 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline NotThe

External Link/Members Only

When: in the last 3 months

Where: a flat near Aldgate

How much: £120 for 1 hour

Face: she's not bad but she had a very weird, kind-of-psycho grin which gave me the creeps

Body: as others commented, she's not petite. Not fat, either - the best way I'd describe her is like a tall, athletic girl (think of a swimmer or volleyball player) who has let herself go and hasn't hit the gym in a while. If she lost a stone and went to the gym a bit more she'd look amazing.

Communication: all fine, via text

Services: very light kissing, crappy massage, OWO, sex

The act: After paperwork and shower, she started teasing me with her hand, then we went to bed and she gave a decent OWO. I asked for the glove, and she started riding me CG. The boobs are amazing: large, natural, and she lets you play with them - seeing them bounce up and down was really something. It was also the only good thing about the punt: everything else was meh: she was very mechanical, and kept her eyes closed for most of the deed, with a weird grin (I wouldn't call it a smile) that gave me the creeps.

Will I return? No

Who should  go? I can't really recommend it to anyone, to be honest. I mean, if £120 are burning a hole in your pocket, you happen to be in the area, and are fine with a P&D and/or want some nice natural assets and aren't worried about a mechanical meh experience, sure, go ahead. But it's hard to recommend this Sara when Mia of Chancery Lane is only £30 more and, even if her boobs are smaller, the whole experience is so much better, no comparison at all https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357496.0

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry you had a shit one. She's so erratic and her good days aren't so great anymore. It's a shame - I'd see her more regularly otherwise.

Offline tantraman

... she's not petite. Not fat, either - the best way I'd describe her is like a tall, athletic girl (think of a swimmer or volleyball player) who has let herself go and hasn't hit the gym in a while. If she lost a stone and went to the gym a bit more she'd look amazing.

... body as shown in photos collated here :music:

Offline NotThe

Thanks! But I'd say she may have put on a bit more weight compared to those pics. And the boobs look bigger, too

Offline Fuzzyduck

In spite of the risk, I still might spin the wheel again and see which Sara turns up.

Offline tergil

Oh yes I remember the crazy face she makes!!

Offline alexcabrera2

The act: After paperwork and shower, she started teasing me with her hand, then we went to bed and she gave a decent OWO. I asked for the glove, and she started riding me CG. The boobs are amazing: large, natural, and she lets you play with them - seeing them bounce up and down was really something. It was also the only good thing about the punt: everything else was meh: she was very mechanical, and kept her eyes closed for most of the deed, with a weird grin (I wouldn't call it a smile) that gave me the creeps.

I saw this girl recently (I'll write the review this week), and I know right? What was that weird grin that she keeps doing during the act? Super weird girl.