Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina - 8 Greek Street, Soho Walk-Up  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Cullen

As walk-up aficionados will know, Spanish Sabrina's an ever present in Soho, with a reputation for a good, reliable service, so I took the opportunity to check her out for myself a few Thursday's back.

Given the reviews and chat about her on here, I had a good idea of what to expect, but found she was a bit older than I expected (late 40s+ by my reckoning), and with a slightly masculine face. Still, not off-putting by any means, especially when I'm desperate primed for action. She's quite a large lady, bit of a belly on her, olive skin, about 5.6 in height, black hair, and with an innate confidence about her sex appeal that I guess comes from years of having strangers pay you for sex, despite being an older woman with a belly and a slightly masculine face. I told her what I wanted (20 mins including sex, oral, RO) and handed over the £70 she asked for (no £2 for the maid as there wasn't one). I've read that she's open to negotiation, but I couldn't be arsed with that.

First things first, she stripped off while I was doing the same (no time-wasting here) and I quickly got aroused from looking at the flesh on offer, not least in the form of those sizeable and somewhat droopy knockers. I had her stand over me while I sat on the bed, and had a good suck on her titties, with thoughts of a possible tit fuck running through my mind. She had other ideas, though, and went to lay on the bed, pulling me down with her, and taking my now stiff cock in her mouth. Without a rubber on! I have had OWO in Soho before, but it's certainly not the norm, and I certainly wasn't complaining. I will say though, that I know some guys are wary of any unprotected contact like that, and it was a bit cheeky that she steamed in without asking. I also have no idea if OWO is the norm with her, or a treat for not bartering her prices.

I then got her to lay on the bed facing me so I could taste her pussy. After a minute or so down there I asked her to turn over, doggy style, so I could get better access and lick her from behind. She was well up for this and started pushing herself rhythmically back on to my tongue, resulting in me giving her an impromptu tongue-fucking. I do like to rim a good-looking, well groomed arsehole, so I spread her cheeks wide and admired the view before diving in. I wasn't sure if she'd be ok with this as I hadn't asked at any point, but again she was making all the right noises.

There was only one thing on my mind by that point, so I got her to stick the rubber on and resumed positions, with me going at it in doggy while holding her arse cheeks apart. What a sight to behold! I have seen a couple of girls in the flat below and heard her when she's been upstairs taking a good pounding, so I thought it my duty to uphold this fine tradition, but my cock had other ideas and was out of there within a few minutes.

We had a little chat about this and that while we put our clothes back on, and amongst other things I found out she works there Thursday, Sunday and Monday. I don't know if I left early, late or on time, but I can say that at no point did she push the issue. Sabrina, like most maure women really, is an acquired taste that not every man who's paying for sex will be interested in. But for those who prefer a vintage wine, if uncorked, she provides a great service, friendly and forthcoming. Will I go back? Well, there's a lot of girls on my bucket list, but she's good back-up material if I'm looking for a proven service.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 08:51:51 pm by Cullen »

Offline markmamailrk20

Great review mate excellent read thanks for the intel

Offline joe diddley

Sabrina's been one of my favorites in Soho for years and has always delivered. Great review and some ideas for my future visits.