Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Warren Street. Mild positive  (Read 3097 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline weirdintrusion

External Link/Members Only

30/60 mins £100/240 pse

I’ve seen hsg twice in the past few months, it’s fair to say she’s liked on here, so expectations were built.

The girl is well described here, so I won't go in. I think she's pretty and reminds me of thicker kesha. My thoughts on her are that she's exactly how she presents herself on AW. She's described as one of the bigger titted girls, so I expected bigger, but there are still a handful. Her ass looks flat when standing up but looks good when bent over.

The initial visit was 30 minutes and cost £100. I reserved ahead of time, and the communication was excellent.I walk in it was formal I said hello gave her the money and entered the shower. She's on the bed bent over waiting for me to do something, so I rim her. When I walk in, we start dfking all over the bed. I go in with my fingers and she’s moaning. She wants to fuck, so she gets on top for a while, and she’s really good. I feel the sap rise, so I request a position change. Now we're in missionary, and we’re deep snogging, not much dirty talking, more moaning during sex. I cum. She cleans me up and puts on a robe. We have a chat, and she’s a great conversationalist, but honestly, I was just thinking about her tits and wanting to go again, but she had people to meet later on the day and I only had 10 mins left so I didn’t want to push it. After experiencing her services, I felt that it was a small taste and needed more; I want the full experience people had here. Her reviews state that it's best to experience her PSE.

My second visit, she has a chain around her neck, crawling on the floor with a butt plug, and I get a full-on make-out welcome, shower, and come out.I use the chain to light choke while she gags, the blow job is good and sloppy. I play with the plug while eating her out, then give her anal while looking in the mirror. I go through positions, and she gives more sexy talk this time around but ends up with constant fake moans, which is not great. She rims me and takes cim to end things off. 

I didn't walk out feeling my 240 was worth it. £10 more at the time and I could've went and seen lola for the full pse experience at the time. I felt that it was 180 with anal thrown in. Her hosting skills is 10/10 the best I can think of when talking on interests, she's a natural and she performed her task well dfk, rim, owo, sex fingers cim. But besides a few caveats, I felt like I could've got all this for £180, she didn't even spit in my mouth, where is the decorum? 

I would recommend because she's good at her job and no matter what, you will end up cumming but I wouldn't visit her for plan A unless it's 30 minutes, as she didn't meet the expectations I had, imho.

Offline aanimator

Good review, her 30mins PSE seems pretty great value wise

Offline FilthyMilky

Thanks for the review.

Who's the Lola you speak of?  Have you got the full name or/and link?

Offline weirdintrusion

Thanks for the review.

Who's the Lola you speak of?  Have you got the full name or/and link?
External Link/Members Only