Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Caroline - Hackney/Shoreditch  (Read 6138 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6142669) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Duggee

External Link/Members Only

I used to see her years ago when she worked through an agency near Paddington with a group of other Polish stunners. I wanted to revisit her and see if the years have been kind. I was little apprehensive as she has got some mixed feedback.

Communication- all arranged via text. Very easily done.

Location - Somewhere on Hackney/Shoreditch. Not super convenient.

The girl - the years have been kind. She has enhanced tits now, pretty well done. Really happy with how she looks. She needs to stop messing with the lips as the trout pout isn’t a great look.

Service - light kissing, oral with. Sex in multiple positions. All bulk standard but given her price point I think that it’s a good service.

Can’t help thinking she needs a better location.

Offline DeanM

What agency did you see her through and what was her name?

Offline Duggee

The agency was Supreme69, the name I’m sure was Caroline. She had dreads and piercings back then, a bit Pirates of the Caribbean style.

The agency had a whole team of Polish girls.

Online boofey

It’s a shame there’s not as many Polish WG’s in London as there used to be.

You can usually count on the for stellar looks and service at a competitive price.

Offline Rayray23k

Does she charge extra for CIM?

Online tantraman

Thanks for the review, Duggee :hi:

The girl - the years have been kind. She has enhanced tits now, pretty well done. Really happy with how she looks. She needs to stop messing with the lips as the trout pout isn’t a great look.

The current photos on the Your Caroline AW profile are fake, but I believe the WG is the one I knew as Kama (although she's had several other aliases too); Kama's old photos are collected here ... so, is this your 'Caroline'?

:drinks:

Offline cachalote459

Yeah…she is Kama…I remember that sweet ass and her manners…

First time I saw her it was terrible as she gave me an attitude. Second time I treated her a bit rude and she was ok with that. She said that treating bad to her customers ensure no one stalking her…lol, on the other side she can really take a pounding…and there was another girl with her who I couldn’t see as I was drained out and never seen her again. This was back on 2018

Online tantraman

Yeah…she is Kama…I remember that sweet ass and her manners…

Good to know Kama is still hoiking her wares; I fucked her back in 2017 ... and she remains memorable, because of her salty mouth and salty tits :scare: ...

... Kama launched into DFK … as lovely as this scene was (especially in the mirror), I was distracted by a gritty dryness around her lips (akin to the roughness of her skin overall) and then also a salty taste within her mouth. Dammit, but I couldn't thereafter help but think of Kama not mouthwashing, having taken CIM from a previous punter … yuk! This is why I quickly moved away from DFK, sliding down under Kama, to start sucking at her little tits … I have to say, even those now tasted fucking salty! ...

... and even to this day, I'm convinced I was lapping up another punter's dried cum! :vomit:

That said, I'm suddenly interested to see how she looks and does 5 years on, so she's tentatovely now back on my HL :blush:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good to know Kama is still hoiking her wares; I fucked her back in 2017 ... and she remains memorable, because of her salty mouth and salty tits :scare: ...

... and even to this day, I'm convinced I was lapping up another punter's dried cum! :vomit:

That said, I'm suddenly interested to see how she looks and does 5 years on, so she's tentatovely now back on my HL :blush:

Be grateful that wasn't charged as an extra  :lol: :D

Offline Duggee

Thanks for the review, Duggee :hi:

The current photos on the Your Caroline AW profile are fake, but I believe the WG is the one I knew as Kama (although she's had several other aliases too); Kama's old photos are collected here ... so, is this your 'Caroline'?

:drinks:

Yep that is definitely her.

The profile now says she has no tattoos and piercings? So unless she has gone through some massive tattoo removal procedures there must be someone else using her profile.

I remember having her and two other Polish girls in Paddington in 2016/7. Amazing time, it was a couple of red heads called Cherry & Kylie. Sadly neither seem to be around anymore.