Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: - TOFFT - SABRINA PARTY XXX - North Finchley B&S  (Read 290 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6488742) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Iz88

Been taking a break from the punting game for a month or so due to various reasons, most important one being the rota of Brazilians in several outfits have been quite poor. However i have been back and forth with this one WG thats around the North finchley outfit.(opposite the hospital).

Having been there a few times(mostly positive) I think todays visit was the nail in the coffin when it comes to this particular establishment.

Sent a message with a swift reply, booked for 30 mins at £90. Drove over to the spot, nearly ran into a punter whos going to the next door where i saw a WG who was also another B&S, so i waited a few seconds and went to the other door. Was told to take my cap off and went in.

Saw the girl in the dark but wasnt quite sure if it was her in the pics or not, as it was dark. She was wearing a pink lacy throw, led me up the stairs and i took note at her nice arse. Went in to the room and I started with some small talk, to which she replies "How long please?" i said 30 mins and she said £90.

I felt she was a little cold but maybe she wanted to get the "unsexy" part out of the way first and she could warm up once its sorted.. I was wrong.

She came back in and took off her throw, revealing some nice huge bolt ons and she had a real cute face. I would not have minded this B&S if she had warmed up a little bit but she was ordering me to sit on the bed and came on top and gave me some OW. Straight on to the dick like a robot repeating the same daily task. Super mechanical, no effort just pure neutral. However she got it up and said ok doggy, to which she bent over and as I had semi-ish on, she forced it in and i tried to pound away.

I saw her lying flat, uninterested and twiddling her thumbs. I tried to focus and finish as quickly as possible given the cold treatment i had received + dropping the £90. But i couldnt.

Why?

As soon as i started pounding which created this whiff of air from her pussy right on to my nose, and it smelt like Billingsgate to which i just went soft and said ok im done. She did not really say anything after and just cleaned up. I put on my garms and left.

I was fuming. Took a break for a month to land into possibly one of the worst punts Ive had. Shameful.

Probably my last straw with this finchley outfit and hopefully the rotation with other establishments improve.

I read a post somewhere saying that the Brazilians are now the new Romanians, and i could not agree more!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only