Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: - Isabella Brazilian Colindale  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Iz88

External Link/Members Only

Met her at 10:45 by some apartments next to the bang bang oriental superstore. Originally booked for 10:30 but had to be pushed back to 10:45 because she wasnt ready.

Went inside and got in the elevator as another person came out rushing, sweat coming off his forehead, must have just finished :unknown:

Knocked on the door and was greeted by this big Amazonian pale-ish woman. Looks was around 6.5/10 and she was dressed in a nighty.

Couldnt really conversate much in English so we just started the paperwork costing £100 - £70 for 30 mins and £30 for OWO. Had 2 pinkys so i guessed she tried to negotiate her way for an extra £10 from the usual £20 OWO extra but i didnt mind.

She got undressed. And her booty was just KAPOW! bear in mind she is a large woman. Not BBW. just big and thick. thick thighs, big boobs, big legs.

Got showered came out and lied on the bed where OWO was performed. V good technique, deep and sloppy ocassional DT here and there. However, just werent long enough IMO wanted to ask more but could tell she was quite worked from the facial expressions.

She got on top and was just bouncing that ass back and forth and switched to doggy till completion and had some small talk as i wanted to find out what happened to her ABSOLUTELY gorgeous friend Marianna when they both were punting out of Northolt.

Due to her limited english we had to use google translate and found out that her friend had been gone for 3 months as shes dating some English guy?? So english guy please bring her back cause she was one of the top punts ive ever had!!

pros

Nice OWO
Big Bum
Cheap-ish
Good location

Cons

Not much tbh just was nothing out of the ordinary but wouldnt return again as I prefer my amazonian women dark, green eyed, slim petite with a big bumper but i would recommend this one for anyone trying to scratch off the brazilian itch

Offline socksfellan2

Good review! I know these apartments, never actually been there yet though.
Curious as to who the lady Marianna is? I didn't find her in your reviews maybe you haven't gotten round to doing her yet, any AW links? :drinks:

She got on top and was just bouncing that ass back and forth and switched to doggy till completion and had some small talk as i wanted to find out what happened to her ABSOLUTELY gorgeous friend Marianna when they both were punting out of Northolt.

Due to her limited english we had to use google translate and found out that her friend had been gone for 3 months as shes dating some English guy?? So english guy please bring her back cause she was one of the top punts ive ever had!!

Also I must say allowing her to take an extra £10 is a :dash: it will make her think that's actually okay. That could have gotten you a cheeky nando's! Either glad you had a positive one.

Offline Monger2468

Met her at 10:45 by some apartments next to the bang bang oriental superstore. Originally booked for 10:30 but had to be pushed back to 10:45 because she wasnt ready.

Went inside and got in the elevator as another person came out rushing, sweat coming off his forehead, must have just finished :unknown:

Knocked on the door and was greeted by this big Amazonian pale-ish woman. Looks was around 6.5/10 and she was dressed in a nighty.

Couldnt really conversate much in English so we just started the paperwork costing £100 - £70 for 30 mins and £30 for OWO. Had 2 pinkys so i guessed she tried to negotiate her way for an extra £10 from the usual £20 OWO extra but i didnt mind.

She got undressed. And her booty was just KAPOW! bear in mind she is a large woman. Not BBW. just big and thick. thick thighs, big boobs, big legs.

Got showered came out and lied on the bed where OWO was performed. V good technique, deep and sloppy ocassional DT here and there. However, just werent long enough IMO wanted to ask more but could tell she was quite worked from the facial expressions.

pros

Nice OWO
Big Bum
Cheap-ish
Good location

Cons

Not much tbh just was nothing out of the ordinary but wouldnt return again as I prefer my amazonian women dark, green eyed, slim petite with a big bumper but i would recommend this one for anyone trying to scratch off the brazilian itch

Was French Kissing available?

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

Cross-referencing with VS profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh, PP ... you had to do it! Dig up an irresistable ass pic, why don't you?!? :dash: ... You know I can't resist! And now I feel the need to risk a punt with this pop-up Brazilian outfit!

Offline Iz88

Good review! I know these apartments, never actually been there yet though.
Curious as to who the lady Marianna is? I didn't find her in your reviews maybe you haven't gotten round to doing her yet, any AW links? :drinks:

Also I must say allowing her to take an extra £10 is a :dash: it will make her think that's actually okay. That could have gotten you a cheeky nando's! Either glad you had a positive one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243201.msg2487701#msg2487701

i just forgot to put up a review but it was similar to the review on this link here, except he was a fan of DFK with me and she was very good at DT. Had an amazing time with her!

Offline LNDNman

Oooh very nice... that ass looks like it’s bouncy and firm all st the same time and got plenty of pounding potential....

OP - did you get the impression she could handle a real hard fucking??

Offline socksfellan2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243201.msg2487701#msg2487701

i just forgot to put up a review but it was similar to the review on this link here, except he was a fan of DFK with me and she was very good at DT. Had an amazing time with her!

Thanks! This one was definitely on my radar but kept bouncing around too far away from me. At one point she was in Manchester... Looks like we have a Latina addiction in common lol.