Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Sunbury  (Read 446 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline londonboy12uk

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Recently converted, former office block, now re-branded with a bland name.

Price:
£100 for one hour

Comms
Called earlier in the day, but no answer, so agreed by text as 5:30 for one hour. She asked if I would text back at 5 to confirm. At 4:45, received a text to say could we change to 6:00. I was on my way already, but no problem. Then 10 mins later, another text, could we go back to 5:30. Again, no problem as I am almost there. Then she sent me the exact address. Went up to meet her.

As soon as she opened the door and looked me up and down, I knew this wasn’t going to happen. She immediately asked me whether I wanted 15 mins or half an hour. I said an hour., at which she said No. my immediate reaction was ok, well two can play that game, so I said No also and left.

A time waster. Who knows whether she didn’t like the look of me, had another booking etc. But it wasted two and a half hours of my day.

A shame, because she looked good and was dressed quite nicely.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review shame it did not work with a good provider. I got the half hour trick last time to that block and I walked and reviewed negatively. They are interested at this venue in conveyering the punters through in 30 min slots it seems to make more money.  But if we all walk? Maybe they will get the message?   :hi: