Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -Beatrix Love- Hungarian Milf Ilford with Stunning Door Opener !  (Read 3878 times)

2 review(s) for -BEATRIX LOVE- (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

This is a sad story of a fucked up punt  :diablo:

Have been looking for a very well preserved , attractive , confident and fit body and up for lots of sucking and OWO Hungarian Milf with massage for a while now . To date it's been a waste of time and money as have not been able to find S.Ps that fit this category . The Hungarian Milf appears a lot more frequently in London than it's counter parts from Bulgaria and Romania and thought there could be a really attractive one here either doing massage with extras or full on sexually experienced and confident W.G. Sadly have yet to find one .

Beatrix is well worn face and med/large untoned belly general middle aged appearance . Looks 48ish and a bit mumsy  Her AW pics are skillfully taken and out of date so do not show the current version of Beatrix . Very friendly and polite with poor english . Nice tits that could recently have been reshaped at a clinic and she has as many Hungarians have beautiful golden skin colouring :P

Working from a grotty newish build housing estate on the Ilford Barking borders . The traffic around school times is a nightmare  :angry: Internally also well worn and grotty . 90% of the populous are Muslim and dressed in an islamic fashion , and being this populous lots of young children so this house and it's content , at least 4 EE whores in there , must be getting noticed ! Comms are good but her mob. is not switched on until 14.00hrs could have been a maid !
Had requested stocking , suspenders and good quality lingerie with make up and perfum for my arrival - found her totally naked having just come out of the shower  :thumbsdown: £40.00 for an mild massage with creme for a naked Beatrix , this followed by Beatrix sucking my cock a lot in an ok fashion reasonably happily given but basic technique OWO and failed to get to DT before gagging half way down   :scare: . She has some basic dirty talk vocabulary delivered in a thick accent and was happy to be called a Whore whilst she did her work   :yahoo: She is confident with her mouth and tongue but was too keen for me to bang her so i declined and told her keep on sucking  :D  Again she wanted me to ride her but her body is not good enough for that to excite me so after her continued OWO came between and over her tits . She did the clean up emitting quite a proud and please persona  and asked if i wanted to stay longer for extra £20.00 to bang her - again passed on that offer . 
External Link/Members Only

Neutral as her OWO is delivered with commitment but bordering a Neg. as it's a shit area and her photos are misleading.

Am now running out of enthusiasm for this sub-sector of the London whoring community . To date have found that Polish Milfs are the best for experienced S.Ps but they are less likely to offer a decent massage and more into being  banged or providing sucking services which may include balls sucking and licking but they do not generally  extend to rimming  :dancegirl:

Visiting these massage Milfs has made me loose my eye for the main target in punting . i.e sexy looking attractive mid 20s whores . E.G  The door was opened by a very beautiful faced mid 20s blond EE wearing a bikini outfit with size 10 body and med/large boobs . Stopped and chatted to her in the kitchen and should immediately switched the booking but stupidly  :dash: :dash: :dash: continued upstairs to the naked Beatrix . Can't believe i did not see the young one for £40.00 and give her a hard banging . Said her name was either Bugari or Bolgari or similar . Can't find her in A.W. or Vivastreet listings  :thumbsdown:

Offline mattmatt

Thanks for the review Azucar

I was looking at booking her recently, but thanks to your review I seemed to have dodged a bullet!

:hi:

Offline sparkus

Could you not return and try to book the fit one on spec?

Offline sparkus

Was active in Whitechapel area recently, one or two of the pics piqued my interest.  Swerved!

Jerry Standing

Hi

If you're  "looking for a very well preserved , attractive , confident and fit body and up for lots of sucking and OWO Hungarian Milf with massage" .................  Evy x would get my vote, I saw her a year or so ago in London - fantastic!

Seems now to vary between Colchester and Tun Wells - might be of use, if near to you/willing to travel ??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PleadInsanity

Hi

If you're  "looking for a very well preserved , attractive , confident and fit body and up for lots of sucking and OWO Hungarian Milf with massage" .................  Evy x would get my vote, I saw her a year or so ago in London - fantastic!

Seems now to vary between Colchester and Tun Wells - might be of use, if near to you/willing to travel ??

While I am sure your first post is meant with good intentions, it is easy to look at this and think you are either a tout or Evy herself.

Could you not return and try to book the fit one on spec?

Phoned Beatrix mob. no the next day  and she said i would have to book her and see the other girl as a double  :dash: Well that's an obvious Fuck Off  :lol: Will either wait till her profile comes to light or pop by and try and get in without a booking but to  Ilford/Barking for me is a shit journey most of the time and that estate is a shit hole where non asian and non muslims stand out  like the proverbiale " sore thumb ".

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion but obviously for a one time poster have to view this sceptically and judging from the profile was looking for a much better body than that . Any further W.G suggestions will be welcome as well as a review of your session with Evy  :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

Phoned Beatrix mob. no the next day  and she said i would have to book her and see the other girl as a double  :dash: Well that's an obvious Fuck Off  :lol: Will either wait till her profile comes to light or pop by and try and get in without a booking but to  Ilford/Barking for me is a shit journey most of the time and that estate is a shit hole where non asian and non muslims stand out  like the proverbiale " sore thumb ".

That's cack, what are they thinking?  :dash:

I know that part of the world very well since childhood, not muslim myself but never had any bother.

................... not muslim myself but never had any bother.

Think you misunderstand ! Sparkus don't know when your childhood was but when i came to the UK Barking and Ilford Lane was not like that there was a mix of ethnicities and very little islamic clothing being worn . As a non-islamic dresser and non asian you stand out in this area and people look at you to see what you are doing . As i parked my vehicle a black woman in hijab did a double and then triple  take of me to see where i was going . This estate is full of children and young muslim mothers during the day time so anyone else stands out a mile . As a mogno , as we say , skin colour male i was being scrutinised all the time . Even the WG's house has islamic stickers on the front door . If the word gets out what they do soon car reg. nos will be getting recorded . Just a warning to people about being careful because for me it's not physical safety that i was advising about because for sure they have never seen the Brasilian rasteira or au' batido  in this area  :D   :cool:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 11:02:59 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Lance

Think you misunderstand ! Sparkus don't know when your childhood was but when i came to the UK Barking and Ilford Lane was not like that there was a mix of ethnicities and very little islamic clothing being worn . As a non-islamic dresser and non asian you stand out in this area and people look at you to see what you are doing . As i parked my vehicle a black woman in hijab did a double and then triple  take of me to see where i was going . This estate is full of children and young muslim mothers during the day time so anyone else stands out a mile . As a mogno , as we say , skin colour male i was being scrutinised all the time . Even the WG's house has islamic stickers on the front door . If the word gets out what they do soon car reg. nos will be getting recorded . Just a warning to people about being careful because for me it's not physical safety that i was advising about because for sure they have never seen the Brasilian rasteira or au' batido  in this area  :D   :cool:

You chat pure shit.

Offline Lorachoop

You chat pure shit.

+1

Have stayed in Ilford, Barking, Dagenham for a very long time and can confirm this isn't true.

Offline Manutd007

Loool

+2 im mostly white and never experienced any of the above in ilford or any other so called "muslim area".

Buddy i dont think anyone of these muslims care what your doing and im sure they ve seen a black person before wheather your brazilan mixed or otherwise, this is London pal you aint nothing special with all respect  :hi:

Offline sparkus

It's true that those terraced houses in Forest Gate and Manor Park towards Barking used to be a lot more white working class but I've seen significant numbers of Asians around there since the 90s, granted there's more now. Mrs Sparkus would certainly have no issues asking them for a cup of sugar in an emergency.

I was more saying that you shouldn't worry about prying eyes, the women won't know what's going on and half the men are fellow punters in one way or another.

Whenever I worry about being 'seen' in an unfamiliar area I then remember all the letting agents, repairmen etc who must pass through those streets daily. A few years back I did suddenly realise the high jump I'd be in for from all the postcodes on satnav that shouldn't be there!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 10:47:31 am by sparkus »

...................... in Forest Gate and Manor Park towards Barking ...............
I was more saying that you shouldn't worry about prying eyes, the women won't know what's going on and half the men are fellow punters in one way or another................Whenever I worry about being 'seen' in an unfamiliar area I then remember all the letting agents, repairmen etc who must pass through those streets daily. A few years back I did suddenly realise the high jump I'd be in for from all the postcodes on satnav that shouldn't be there!

Barking the Ilford Ln part not Forest Gate or Manor Park . Hope you have cleared that Sat Nav history because if she finds it Mrs Sparkus will be holding back on your emergency cup of sugar   :D   Disagree with your view point about " not worrying about prying eyes " This is exactly what you should worry about . Everyone is allowed an opinion and  each holder of opinions  is entitled to have an incorrect one  :P Used to train in Barking Park when 1st in UK so although a foreigner not a total stranger to that area ! Find it admirable that you defend the area you are from or that you live in  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

The old pics of her in the bath are tempting plus the price is cheap i may take up this challange

Loool

Buddy i dont think anyone of these muslims care what your doing and im sure they ve seen a black person before wheather your brazilan mixed or otherwise, this is London pal you aint nothing special with all respect  :hi:

Hi Manutd007 thanks for wasting your time creating that comment and by the way I AM THE SPECIAL ONE    :thumbsup:

You chat pure shit.

If you go there weekday between 15.00hrs and 17.00hrs  exactly as i wrote . Then you will be able to retract your insult . Never understood why it takes a foreigner to tell people how it is here and why people are in denial .

The old pics of her in the bath are tempting plus the price is cheap i may take up this challange

The bath pics were the spiders web that caught my fly   :lol: If she had looked that good i would have been happy . Love that golden skin colour that these Hungarian women have but that was her only attractive feature for me a 4/10 . Your collection of previous targets is much better than this one - don't waste your time on her or this Hungarian illusion of a vampish milf stick with what you have had success with to date  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 02:09:24 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Lance

If you go there weekday between 15.00hrs and 17.00hrs  exactly as i wrote . Then you will be able to retract your insult . Never understood why it takes a foreigner to tell people how it is here and why people are in denial .

You chat shit period. Every post you type is drivel.

Offline Brazilian Martian

The bath pics were the spiders web that caught my fly   :lol: If she had looked that good i would have been happy . Love that golden skin colour that these Hungarian women have but that was her only attractive feature for me a 4/10 . Your collection of previous targets is much better than this one - don't waste your time on her or this Hungarian illusion of a vampish milf stick with what you have had success with to date  :thumbsup:

Obrigado  :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

Barking the Ilford Ln part not Forest Gate or Manor Park . Hope you have cleared that Sat Nav history because if she finds it Mrs Sparkus will be holding back on your emergency cup of sugar   :D   Disagree with your view point about " not worrying about prying eyes " This is exactly what you should worry about . Everyone is allowed an opinion and  each holder of opinions  is entitled to have an incorrect one  :P Used to train in Barking Park when 1st in UK so although a foreigner not a total stranger to that area ! Find it admirable that you defend the area you are from or that you live in  :thumbsup:

Not from there, just hung out/had dealings with over the years.

Anyhow, I wasn't having a go, although others were.

You chat shit period. Every post you type is drivel.

Hello ignorant . Don't read my posts then or are you a stalker ? Do me and many others a favor and don't reply to this as all your comments are SHIT  :thumbsup:

Offline Gooner

Said her name was either Bugari or Bolgari or similar . Can't find her in A.W. or Vivastreet listings  :thumbsdown:

Is this her?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Is this her?

Even with a photoshop expert, the woman in your link is light years better looking that the woman in question IMO

Any intel if she exists?  :rose:

Offline Gooner

Even with a photoshop expert, the woman in your link is light years better looking that the woman in question IMO

Any intel if she exists?  :rose:

I'm asking if it was the girl he met opening the door for him. I think it is her.

Offline PleadInsanity

I'm asking if it was the girl he met opening the door for him. I think it is her.
If it is then she is also on AW now. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:04:16 am by PleadInsanity »

Offline pepsicolaboy

If it is then she is also on AW now. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Excellent work  :hi:

I may very well TOFTT on this one but it is going against the grain for me...

London, Hungarian, 20s - my experience and general intel suggest shit service  :cry:

Edit: stretch marks indicate she has had a kid, so might have more of a belly that photos suggest  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 07:09:32 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline pepsicolaboy

OP can you confirm this is indeed the girl you met on your review & you where B&S and it was not the women in the photos on 'BEATRIX LOVE-'

I have re read some of the thread and am unclear

thanks

Offline PleadInsanity

OP can you confirm this is indeed the girl you met on your review & you where B&S and it was not the women in the photos on 'BEATRIX LOVE-'

thanks

Your getting mixed up pepsicolaboy.
The OP said (at the end of his review) that a nice girl in her mid 20's opened the door to let him in and he would rather have booked her.
The WG he saw and reviewed was Beatrix love External Link/Members Only.
This girl may have been the one that opened the door initially External Link/Members Only but the OP will need to confirm. 

thanks

Been travelling but now reading back over missed contributions yes that's her

When she opened the door she had the same cheeky look as the 1st pic where she stands topless in profile  :yahoo: See the phone no. is missing ! Are Hungarians Orthodox and celebrate Easter at a different time to UK ?