Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Outcall - Winteriscimin21 - rude, mouthy timewaster  (Read 442 times)

2 review(s) for Winteriscumin21 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bilbao

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a while ago, we'd been messaging a bit and she asked a few times to meet up. I finally agreed and wish I had not bothered to be honest.

comms
Beforehand all had seemed great, she was chatty online, had good feedback and the pictures looked great - she even sent me a teaser to try and convince me to meet once.... On the day she tried to get me to pay another 100 for a 3some. I said no and she then said her friend would come anyway. I should have realised this was  probably not going to turn out well, but I agreed to it. they got a bit lost but eventually made it to me.

I cant remember her mates name, lets call them winter and summer

the girls
She is a lot harder looking in person, not unatractive, just not as hot looking as her picture implies. Her friend was very tall, over 6 foot and actually quite pretty.

The meeting
Now I like to provide a bottle of fizz on a 2hr meet with a girl, have a bit of an ice breaking chat and then after say 10 mins move onto the action - this has been a successful formular with a my previous meets.  However this pair sat and chatted and drank and winter was just loud and brash and sweary, summer was quieter and more friendly. I suggested we move along at one point, and Winter  said she wanted to finish he drink. After probably 40 mins Winter eventually moved to the bedroom, undressed and laid face down and said she wanted a massage. I just felt uncomfortable and put upon to be honest and probably should have told them to go. But I stupidly persevered and massaged winter a bit and summer came in and undressed. I moved onto summer, nice big boobs, but she tells me she doesnt kiss. Meanwhile winter is just laying there with her eyes closed and doing nothing. So i tried RO on winter and she just looked disinterested. I put a mac on and tried fucking winter, but she didnt like to be looked at close up in mish. Fuck me this was a disaster, all the sexual chemistry of a shotputters conference in Estonia and little man is just laying down and sleeping as a result. So the pair of them play with him and me and he wakes up a bit. I got onto summer with RO on her and she seemed a bit more responsive, but winter is just laying doing nothing. I rubbered up and starting fucking summer, and though summer seems to be getting some pleasure from it, the sight of winter out of the corner of my eye just laying there just killed it for me. So I eventually layed down and whilst summer sucked my nips, winter is giving me a blowie. I eventually shoot my load, but Winter ducked out of the way and it just shot over my stomach. I just want them to go now and so made no attempt to argue as they dress and leave probably 20 mins early.

total disaster which I should have seen coming and one I wont repeat. Was my first 3some and if this is a taster of them then I'll stick to 1 on  1
 :hi: