Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Multiple AdultWork accounts  (Read 2396 times)

Mr Smith

Hi all, I have recently unsuccessfully tried to login to my AdultWork account which I have not used for several months and no longer have access to the original email address to which it was registered. Trying to get help on that site is a formidable task in itself right? So what I would like to know is, if I reregister a new account, are there any implications for possibly being seen to have multiple accounts?

I think I read somewhere that if you have logged on from the same computer within a specific period, both of your accounts would visible which would make you seem very suspect regarding potential bookings. Now I intend nothing spurious and am not aware of what others can and cannot see regarding profiles. Anyone got any info regarding this please?

Offline Clicktocollect

Other than losing credits and feedback no issues. Probably best to clear your cache before signing up

markw

I think that service providers can see extra accounts as aliases. AW presumably identifies you by your IP address, which may be difficult to change, depending on the type of internet connection you have (I have a cable account and the IP can't be changed by switching the modem off and on again).

You could sign up using, say, a mobile phone 3G connection, which will have a different IP address from your home internet account.

willbred

I think that service providers can see extra accounts as aliases. AW presumably identifies you by your IP address, which may be difficult to change, depending on the type of internet connection you have (I have a cable account and the IP can't be changed by switching the modem off and on again).

You could sign up using, say, a mobile phone 3G connection, which will have a different IP address from your home internet account.

Confirm SPs can see the number of aliases you have (no other details). I have more than one, never been flagged up as a problem when I've booked via AW

hairymary

AW have recently done some work on their site, and it's resulted in users being locked out. To get back in, simply close your browser, clear your cache of cookies, and you should be able to get back in no worries.

Offline Banquo

Hi all, I have recently unsuccessfully tried to login to my AdultWork account which I have not used for several months and no longer have access to the original email address to which it was registered. Trying to get help on that site is a formidable task in itself right? So what I would like to know is, if I reregister a new account, are there any implications for possibly being seen to have multiple accounts?

I think I read somewhere that if you have logged on from the same computer within a specific period, both of your accounts would visible which would make you seem very suspect regarding potential bookings. Now I intend nothing spurious and am not aware of what others can and cannot see regarding profiles. Anyone got any info regarding this please?

There are a few threads here about this - suggest you use the search facility. If you have no negatives on your previous profile, I don't expect you'll have any problems - I was asked about about having aliases by a wg and just explained that I had given up punting previously when in a relationship and forgotten my punting email.

However, think about how a website identifies you and then think about changing things. I'm not a techie, but there are obvious things to think about - IP address, email address, Mac Address, cookies, browser profile, flash cookies. I was going to put in some more detail, but I'm guessing that posting advice on creating multiple profiles without being spotted, wouldn't be welcome on a site plagued by previously banned members.

I really don't know if changing these things will guarantee that you won't have aliases, but if you had no negatives, you probably have very little to worry about - do you think your the first to do this? I've had 4 AW profiles, 3 before I knew about aliases.

Offline Sedlmayer

AW have recently done some work on their site, and it's resulted in users being locked out. To get back in, simply close your browser, clear your cache of cookies, and you should be able to get back in no worries.

That hasn't worked for me - I now seem to be permanently locked out of my AW account. I've tried to re-verify, but they haven't sent an email with the code to any of my email addresses.
I'm actually not sure that I can be bothered to create another ID to be honest.

potato

It's nothing to do with IP addresses, its cookies, cookies, cookies..........   Either clear your cookies, or use a different browser or use "privacy" mode in IE or Incognito mode in Chrome and you won't get an alias..  Its best to clear you cookie cache so that you don't accidentally sign in without using privacy/incognito and link the accounts - you only have to mess up once to form the link.

Mr Smith

Thanks for the replies gents. I managed to find the old account details. Turns out that the original email address has changed to @hotmail. So I managed to update it. :dance:

JV547845

Admin pointed out you don't want to use the same phone number on each account either.  And don't then double log, pretty sure some chromes share cookies across tabs and windows.

Offline Qwerty

In previous threads it has been suggested that AW uses IP addresses, and that you can therefore get flagged as having aliases if you log in from an internet café or hotel which is also being frequented by SPs or other punters.

potato

In previous threads it has been suggested that AW uses IP addresses, and that you can therefore get flagged as having aliases if you log in from an internet café or hotel which is also being frequented by SPs or other punters.

We've been over this time and time again, AW do not use IP addresses to track users, they use cookies, end of...   If you knew how the internet worked and how ISP's dispense IP addresses then half the AW users would have aliases within a few months if they used IP's