Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you justify your Punting needs ?  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Sinz

Like many punters on here, I punt maily due to lack of sex at home.

I also like the variety, NSA factor, fulfilling fantasies and ticking of bucket lists.

I feel if my OH was a nympho and wanted/had sex with me couple of times a week, I would refrain from Punting. I probably still will punt for other factors, but not as frequent I guess.

The more I indulge, the more I want to try new stuff- addictive pleasureable hobby.

I also justify in my head the cost of Punting against the amount of money my OH spends on clothes and shoes - easy to right off that way.

How do you justify your needs and cost ?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:28:37 pm by Sinz »

Offline PeachyAssFan

I can compartmentalise all facets of my life quite easily. I like sex with women in their 20s or 30s who are petite and attractive. I wouldn’t be given the time of day by them in civvie life because I’m at least 20 years older than them, but I’ve got money. :-)

Offline BlueRock

Personally I think there's men who've took the leap and punted and those who don't have the bottle to do so. You may as well enjoy life and women and sex are about as good as it gets. The money you earn is ultimately all linked to sex and attracting women; car, clothes, going out. Why not cut to chase once in a while especially with a girl out your league or an experience you may not readily find in civvies street. 9 times out of 10 it works out cheaper anyway!

Offline OakTree

Justifying the money for punting is always easy even when it gets out of hand which it has done for me in the past. I could be almost flat broke but I could convince myself a punt is justifiable.

As for reasons to punt I’ve found it’s made no difference as to how my sex life is in personal relationships. I’ve had very demanding partners in the past and still been quite active in punting. I can only conclude that it’s variety that drives me on.

Offline Punterenas

Nothing at home for 14 years. If my wife had at least tried I would never even have thought of this hobby.
If my wife told me why or showed me some affection (she wanted to hold hands yesterday when we were shopping, I had to ask her if she was ok) I wouldn't do it. Mumsneters would, I'm sure, be quick to point out she doesn't owe me sex but by the same token I would assume I don't owe her fidelity. I want my wife but she doesn't want me. Took me 12 years to work that out. I will leave but only when I have somewhere to go, until then a punting I will go. That post makes me really sad but its the way it is. I'm not going to beg (I'm way past that). I don't want pity sex or duty sex. If a woman wants paying at least she is being honest.

Offline Spacecowb0y

I justify it by doing overtime, and spending wisely in other areas of my life. Sex and cars are however my vice.

Offline Tricky Dickie

Like many punters on here, I punt maily due to lack of sex at home.

I also like the variety, NSA factor, fulfilling fantasies and ticking of bucket lists.

I feel if my OH was a nympho and wanted/had sex with me couple of times a week, I would refrain from Punting. I probably still will punt for other factors, but not as frequent I guess.

The more I indulge, the more I want to try new stuff- addictive pleasureable hobby.

I also justify in my head the cost of Punting against the amount of money my OH spends on clothes and shoes - easy to right off that way.

How do you justify your needs and cost ?

I don’t. Who in earth are you justifying to? Yourself? St. Peter?

I punt because I want to and I can afford to. The same answer you would get from anyone about a hobby or passtime.

Online JonasG

It's just fun, I don't personally see a big deal with it even though society does.

If it's ok for these rich footballers to fuck slags LRC (Rooney, Benzema, Ribery etc) then if I come into a bit of disposable income, it's ok for me too.

Offline Plan R

250 million years of evolution has hard-wired us all to be crack addicts
That justifies it to me

Offline chinafan

The longer I do it, the more it feels like a hobby to me.

Online BillGoldberg

Justify ??   :dash:

errrr, because I really, really, REALLY  enjoy fucking and getting sucked and jerked off by a multitude of sexy women

:unknown: :unknown:

bristolscotsman

Justify ??   :dash:

errrr, because I really, really, REALLY  enjoy fucking and getting sucked and jerked off by a multitude of sexy women

:unknown: :unknown:

:hi:

Offline jok32

I punt mainly because I can have sex with women who are from different ethnicities. Outside of those from my own, I tend to not get any attention romantically or sexually.

Offline Randson

I can compartmentalise all facets of my life quite easily. I like sex with women in their 20s or 30s who are petite and attractive. I wouldn’t be given the time of day by them in civvie life because I’m at least 20 years older than them, but I’ve got money. :-)

This I associate with - worst punt was with SP who reminded me of OH.
I also don’t think I have justified it in any way - just an addiction like all other possible ones.

Offline notcalledchris

My only justification is that I love girls and their holes.   Started punting once i had realised just how easy and accessible the holes on whores were.

Offline cotton

I dont really feel i need to justify it as ive never felt doing it is in any way bad , i just have an overwhelming lust/love for women and paying hookers is the most effective , arguably the only way , to satisfy it given that satisfaction lies in experiencing as many women as possible in the time available, its harmless , fun and dating simply takes too long.

Offline Sinz

I dont really feel i need to justify it as ive never felt doing it is in any way bad , i just have an overwhelming lust/love for women and paying hookers is the most effective , arguably the only way , to satisfy it given that satisfaction lies in experiencing as many women as possible in the time available, its harmless , fun and dating simply takes too long.

Well one would say its harmless if you are not in a relationship or married.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

I really struggle to justify the cost, I always seem to be skint but somehow I can find the money to punt but not for new trainers etc.

I worry one day I will win the lottery and blow the whole lot on punting because if I had the money I would punt everyday  :lol:

Offline cotton

Well one would say its harmless if you are not in a relationship or married.
Even if your in a relationship or married its harmlees so long as you are responsible and insulate your partner from knowledge and harm from your hooking , in the same way as you would shield your partner from anything else that might harm or distress her.

Jvosta

Also struggle abit to justify my spending. Just try to keep in mind money comes and goes, borrow from my future self , or better spend now rather  than when I’m old and impotent

Offline Sinz

Even if your in a relationship or married its harmlees so long as you are responsible and insulate your partner from knowledge and harm from your hooking , in the same way as you would shield your partner from anything else that might harm or distress her.

Now there, that is your justification

Offline cotton

Now there, that is your justification
Haha yeh thanks , it occured to me that you were making me justify myself , glad i thought of something plausible  :)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Simple justification for me:

I am single and therefore I am not cheating on anyone.  I have never punted when otherwise in a relationship.

I pay all my other bills and commitments as a priority and therefore I am only spending truly disposable income.

It is an absolutely private hobby which does no harm to others.

As far as I can be certain, I have only punted independent girls so I don't have worries that they are being exploited.  Of course I can't be 100% sure on this one, but I try to make a reasonable judgement about whether the money is going to go straight into a pimp's hands.

Offline Minty

I have spare money, I love sex and the taboo side of it really appeals to me. Get all the sex i want at home, I suppose my punting is a bit of a kink. One where no one gets hurt and everyone's happy  :cool:

Offline pewpewpew

I often struggle to justify it to myself. The cost and the potential harm to my relationship with the other half. But I need sex, and would eventually get caught out if I was having a proper affair so the justification is that I'm happy at home because I'm getting sex elsewhere. No punting I'd probably leave to find another woman who wanted sex

Sureshot

I cant really justify it so i dont bother trying.  I get sex at home but its shit.

Puntings a luxury so i cant say i need it however i WANT dirty sex and it certainly isnt going to come from the wife.

Offline shagmore

You don't have to justify it, you have to be able to afford it, thats the main thing.
If your trying to justify it, there are issues

Offline MaxDeane

It was easier to justify the spend when I started, I had a lovely 'cash in hand' gig that would create about £2-3k off the books and out of the bank every year.

Since that has dried up I've just got more creative with the books, running my own business helps. Also, I don't blow money on anything else, don't drink, smoke, play golf, not interested in the latest fashions or going to gigs or matches. I just like finding a proper dirty slut who wants my cash as much as I want her gash.

Fuck justifying the actual punting to anyone, the soon to be Ex-wife can go fuck herself, because she hasn't fucked me for years and I keep this to myself. It's the best hobby I've ever had.

mrhappypants

My wife had cancer a few years ago. We had a long period without sex before.  I resolved
1 I was not prepared to live without sex,
2 I did not want to end my marriage.

Watching someone you are close to contemplate their mortality is sobering. I went 35 years without an exciting and fulfilling sex life and I have decided to put that right while I can.

Offline Simmo87

I dont need to justify my punting, Im single and its fun! simple really

Offline Marmalade

Sex is good for the health. Not available yet from Tesco’s — at least with any reliability — but UKP and AW allow easy selection for home deliveries or various locations.

Always check product is as described and not past thecsell-by date.  :thumbsup:

What other excuse do you need ?

(n.b.Other suppliers such as P-O-F or the local minger bar can be hit and miss and tend to involve lengthy checks, but ok if you don’t mind all the added paperwork.)  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

Sex is good for the health. Not available yet from Tesco’s — at least with any reliability — but UKP and AW allow easy selection for home deliveries or various locations.

Always check product is as described and not past thecsell-by date.  :thumbsup:

What other excuse do you need ?

(n.b.Other suppliers such as P-O-F or the local minger bar can be hit and miss and tend to involve lengthy checks, but ok if you don’t mind all the added paperwork.)  :cool:

Very good. D'you think it'll eventually be available on the NHS? I can hear my doctor now 'What you need is a damn good shag'. For more serious needs they may even be able to prescribe a duo....

Offline Marmalade

Very good. D'you think it'll eventually be available on the NHS? I can hear my doctor now 'What you need is a damn good shag'. For more serious needs they may even be able to prescribe a duo....

That would be nice!  :drinks:

Offline GreyDave

I punt mainly because I can have sex with women who are from different ethnicities. Outside of those from my own, I tend to not get any attention romantically or sexually.
   :drinks:
Just chatted to a punting mate and I have to say English girls seem to be the lowest value service providers however I recall a friend telling me that Swiss whores were the most expensive and ugliest ...he preferred chatting to the other guys in the bar ;) ;)
Ive punted round the world and never left the M25 circle  :cool: as that French geeza said "I punt therefore I am"

Offline mrdiamond77

I am single, I have the cash and I enjoy having sex with women I would normally have no chance with in civvy life.

Offline Rockhead

I am single, I have the cash and I enjoy having sex with women I would normally have no chance with in civvy life.

This exactly!

Plus I'm obsessed with breasts and want to get hold of as many as possible.

Offline Titti Tatti

"Now of course due to the NHS non discrimination policy, you'll have to accept what you're offered. But you'll find Yusuf and Mohammed are a lovely couple and really into their work.."

Offline chapmanpincher

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Of course not my quote but George Best. We are all a long time dead so best to take pleasure when you can... No further justification needed for me.

Offline Kieslowski

I'm single and not exactly by choice, so it's either this or enforced celibacy. Plus it's the only way I can have sex with absolute stunners, so why not?

Offline insignia

Ive no need to. I dont want a wife a girlfriend or sugarbaby i punt because i can and can afford it, after all by the end of the week ive made what i spend back in interest.---- :hi:  thanks camalot

Online JonasG

The only justification single guys need is the money.

And if you can afford it, fuck it why not? See absolutely reason not to, as long as you get a check up every so often.

Offline cultvoid

With a wife who goes through credit cards like a fat twat gets through cakes, I can only get away with the tiniest spend on punts.

No sex from her for 7 years, she finds me revolting and I live in daily fear she will find someone else willing to pay the credit bills. I'd gladly see the back of her. It's the 3 kids who I know love me but she would turn them all against me in a heartbeat.

How do I justify it? Same way I justify needing to breathe and eat.

yorkie2018

I justify it by doing overtime, and spending wisely in other areas of my life. Sex and cars are however my vice.
nothing wrong with good sex and nice cars tho :yahoo:

Offline switftjake

Not sure I understand what there is to justify. Do you need to justify spending your own money on eating out, going to the pub, cinema, theatre, gig, football match, weekend trip, holiday, a decent car... you don’t meed any of these things to live, but we’re not dumb animals. We earn money to make our lives more interesting.

Seems pretty simple. You want something, get if for free legally, if not possible for free then pay for it.

Offline Sinz

Not sure I understand what there is to justify. Do you need to justify spending your own money on eating out, going to the pub, cinema, theatre, gig, football match, weekend trip, holiday, a decent car... you don’t meed any of these things to live, but we’re not dumb animals. We earn money to make our lives more interesting.

Seems pretty simple. You want something, get if for free legally, if not possible for free then pay for it.

So you tell your OH that you pay for sex ?

Offline Malvolio

The need: I like sticking my cock into the mouths and vaginas of women, and I'm prepared to pay to do so with women I wouldn't stand a chance with.  There are also times when I wake up thinking 'I could really do with a shag' - I'm also prepared to pay to satisfy that itch as soon as possible.

The cost: I dont spend what I can't afford.  My total punting spend last year was around £2,000, which is comparable to a two week holiday in a first world country.

Offline switftjake

So you tell your OH that you pay for sex ?
No OH. But thinking back to when I had an OH, can’t imagine why I would justify punting to her. In fact that makes even less sense. If you mean why would someone lie to their OH about punting? That’s a different question, and surely the justification for lying is obvious.

Offline Sinz

No OH. But thinking back to when I had an OH, can’t imagine why I would justify punting to her. In fact that makes even less sense. If you mean why would someone lie to their OH about punting? That’s a different question, and surely the justification for lying is obvious.

Exactly probably it’s not clear for you, how do you justify it in your head. You could even just say - I like sex - end off

If you read above- you can see various reason why punters Induldge in Punting and how they justify them.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:51:23 am by Sinz »

Offline switftjake

Exactly probably it’s not clear for you, how do you justify it in your head. You could even just say - I like sex - end off

If you read above- you can see various reason why punters Induldge in Punting and how they justify them.
I think it must be that I just like it then. It’s up there with all the other things I spend money on to enjoy.

power2u

I get regular sex from.the OH and it's ok, but for a good few years sex was non existence and I had lost interest. Punting and sensual massages got my libido back up , the OH lost some weight and we starting getting it back on.

Still can't stop punting as I love having sex with different women and there's no way in hell unless I was filthy rich that I could get with some of these stunners in the sack. Which would probably cost me a lot money just for wining and dining.

An affair is out of the question as it's just too much hard work maintaining a double life. Now I just punt because i enjoy the variety and excitement of booking an appointment.