Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a big clit.  (Read 1601 times)

midnightcowboy

Can anyone recommend a wg with big lips and clit around the Cambridge area? Could travel to London. Thanks.

Offline TonyD

the brasilan in hemel hempstead...former phoenix/divine worker got a few threads on here...hers is like a little prick!  :hi:

Shynuthorny69

Nicole du papillon Milton Keynes supposedly has the longest labia in Britain, I will be meeting her to confirm of course :)

External Link/Members Only

Link above pictures are breathtaking,!

Offline socks

In London this Sophie has the biggest flaps I've ever sucked on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

midnightcowboy

Nicole du papillon Milton Keynes supposedly has the longest labia in Britain, I will be meeting her to confirm of course :)

External Link/Members Only

Link above pictures are breathtaking,!

Please let us know how it goes..

midnightcowboy

the brasilan in hemel hempstead...former phoenix/divine worker got a few threads on here...hers is like a little prick!  :hi:

Sounds perfect. I've been looking around and can't find anything, do you have a link or anything ?

Cheers.

vt

Sounds perfect. I've been looking around and can't find anything, do you have a link or anything ?

Cheers.

This is her:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I saw her a few years back, must be 40-ish now.

Her clit is the biggest I've seen, about 2cm of 'shaft' inside its hood when 'erect' and 8mm diameter 'head', big labia too. Like 'a tiny cock with wings' as another reviewer put it. Amazing what the bodybuilding hormones can do!  :D

midnightcowboy

This is her:

Her clit is the biggest I've seen, about 2cm of 'shaft' inside its hood when 'erect' and 8mm diameter 'head', big labia too. Like 'a tiny cock with wings' as another reviewer put it. Amazing what the bodybuilding hormones can do!  :D

Bloody bingo! 2cm should do it :)

vt

Bloody bingo! 2cm should do it :)

Yeah, you can almost 'wank' it between your finger tips. She gets really worked up with that kind of attention.  ;)

midnightcowboy

Yeah, you can almost 'wank' it between your finger tips. She gets really worked up with that kind of attention.  ;)

Oh man, I am there..

Offline Chorley

Karinna Latina is who you're thinking of.
I've had the pleasure of sampling but twice. It's bloody awesome!!!! :wacko:  :wacko: :wacko:
Get in quick though, as the last time I saw her she said she was going have Surgery to reduce it.  :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

vt

Karinna Latina is who you're thinking of.
I've had the pleasure of sampling but twice. It's bloody awesome!!!! :wacko:  :wacko: :wacko:
Get in quick though, as the last time I saw her she said she was going have Surgery to reduce it.  :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

That would be crazy as surely it would mess up the sensations she gets from it.  :wackogirl:

I would have thought it was her USP, she should celebrate it. But maybe some guys are a bit freaked out by it. I couldn't wait to go down on her when I saw her meaty labia. She's all woman, but just everything is oversized and protruding which makes it all the sexier and look as if she's very aroused, which she is.

midnightcowboy

I would love to be freaked out by it, but still trying to make contact. Here's hoping.

Offline Chorley

I would love to be freaked out by it, but still trying to make contact. Here's hoping.
Trust me mate, you won't be freaked out. More completely mesmerised. :wacko: :wacko: I know I was.  :D.

Offline TonyD

This is her:

thats her... :lol:
is she is still fit as fook I wouldnt be suprised..seemed to take care of her body

Offline Chorley

thats her... :lol:
is she is still fit as fook I wouldnt be suprised..seemed to take care of her body
She's FAF mate. :wacko: :wacko: Not an ounce of fat on her. I think she's a bit of a gym bunny as she's even got a six pack.

midnightcowboy

I almost fainted when I read that. A six pack with a big clit ? Wow.

Only problem is tht she's not responding, but I will try again in good time.