Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarolinaS - private gallery seller only?  (Read 483 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

This one is allegedly green light available today in Bromsgrove, phone number showing
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reasonable prices as well at £80 for hh and £140 for the hour (first red flag as she's allegedly a Brit girl).  Brits normally price themselves higher.

I sent off a text this morning enquiring on availability and got no reply. Didn't try calling as my first option replied so had a booking with someone else instead.

Might be jumping to conclusions but expect she just moves her profile round the country and pays to show herself as available and phone showing to con punters into thinking she's available and paying for some of her vids or private gallery in their excitement.

She's got fairly bad reviews on here from her multiple previous AW profiles, but the real punting video of her still had me tempted.

Offline scutty brown

Main profile photo is stolen
External Link/Members Only

you should have enough experience now to do a reverse image search

Offline MrMatrix

Main profile photo is stolen

you should have enough experience now to do a reverse image search
It may well be stolen but this is the girl I saw many years ago in Ifield. I went back again she was so enthusiastic. Id see her again if I could find the time. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

It may well be stolen but this is the girl I saw many years ago in Ifield. I went back again she was so enthusiastic. Id see her again if I could find the time. :hi:

Pretty sure it was Mysterious Evelyn complete shag fest as I recall