Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pump and dump  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Can anybody recommend some 15 minute pump and dumps!!

Offline garfield

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Not too fussed mate I can travel

Online Punterperson1971

Can anybody recommend some 15 minute pump and dumps!!
Today,tomorrow or Monday few about in Walsall what’s your price range  for 15 minutes

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Today ideally,  £40 I guess

Online Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The last one horny teen Bella is a recent one I have seen(last 6 months)ideal for pimp and dump that’s about it nice set of tits too,£40 as well

Katie summers is £50 but good body for age and another one with fantastic tits for her age
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 03:21:52 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Raj_1978

FYI - in my experience horny teen Bella is a B&S.. this was a couple years back so just have that in mind. What you see may not be what you get

Online Punterperson1971

FYI - in my experience horny teen Bella is a B&S.. this was a couple years back so just have that in mind. What you see may not be what you get
Not when I saw her she wasn’t,shes the same girl in pics

Offline Straightsix

Yeah she wasn't B&S on my visit either but the experience was a non consensual transaction.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cryton123

Not when I saw her she wasn’t,shes the same girl in pics

Same for me. But it was like fucking a corpse until she got her phone out and started taxing while I was pumping away! That was a mood killer  :lol:

It was a shocking punt but she had great tits and that was the only reason I booked her. And I finished over them so it wasn’t a complete waste of £40.

Online Punterperson1971

Same for me. But it was like fucking a corpse until she got her phone out and started taxing while I was pumping away! That was a mood killer  :lol:

It was a shocking punt but she had great tits and that was the only reason I booked her. And I finished over them so it wasn’t a complete waste of £40.
Would like to cum on those tits though they do look good but always thought she’d pull a face about it

Offline Cryton123

Would like to cum on those tits though they do look good but always thought she’d pull a face about it

She probably did. She’s a right miserable cow and clearly hates the job, and all men!

Online Punterperson1971

She probably did. She’s a right miserable cow and clearly hates the job, and all men!
Yeah got same impression too I saw her a while ago in town with shopping on way back to her place had a right face on her then.

Offline smiler999

Same here. Profile is probably recycled as the current picture is also different to what I recall she should have looked like, if she’d been there  :crazy: