Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Sensualize and Crystal Smith (Stourbridge)  (Read 2148 times)

12 review(s) for Sensualize (8 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4417222) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Twelve_days

External Link/Members Only

I’m going to lump three visits together; all three were for massage visits.

The first meeting was with Julie, the second with Crystal and the third was a duo booking with both Julie and Crystal, all at the Sensualise studio in Stourbridge. All occurred in the spring this year over a ten or twelve week period. The Sensualise studio is very clean and tidy, warm, has shower facilities, proper massage table and round mattress bed to use for activities required.

Julie; Milf, curvy, big boobs and warm personality. Very chatty and welcoming, likes to find a little bit about you and what makes you tick.

Crystal; Curvy and voluptuous, big boobs and big ass. Friendly, chatty and good fun.

Both ladies tidy and well groomed, tanned, wearing stockings and thongs, they look better in person as their photographs seem a little unflattering, anyway, both good company and convivial.

First meeting with Julie was for a hot oil massage, massage was okay, uses her nice boobs to press against you while giving a massage, plenty of teasing and caresses, which eventually led into a blowjob to completion. Nice appointment left happy and decided to return at the next opportunity.

Second meeting was with Crystal, again a good massage, lots more cock play this time, her oral skills are amazing, finished me off over her boobs. She looked amazing in hold up stockings and a black thong. Again, enjoyable visit and thought I would make another visit for a duo booking a few weeks later.

Third meeting was with both Julie and Crystal, a good teasing massage, this time with my cock through the milking table, each lady taking it in turns laying under the table to give me a blowjob, their hands were everywhere and I didn’t know who was doing what, very enjoyable!
I was asked to turn over and both ladies took it in turns to give me a blowjob and hand job whilst I squeezed and sucked both ladies breasts and nipples until I shot my load.

I seem to remember that the individual 1 hour appointments were £100 each (it shows £120 now, so either prices have gone up or I remember incorrectly). The 1 hour duo appointment was £160 and for something a little different I think acceptable.

I would definitely visit both ladies again, clean and inviting place, decent fun services and friendly ladies.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Only one SP per review is allowed.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Dudleypunter

I’d like to know the experience of comms too.. a few of us have had a interrogation experience (as I would describe it)

It’s interesting that they got a little negative comments and now you’ve put one review of you seeing them 3 times as individuals and together….

Offline Twelve_days

Thank you Daviemac, I was unaware at the time of posting, of any forum rules being broken, It wasn't my intention. Apologies.

Dudleypunter, I saw the member Adultworkuser ask a question in a post regarding the milking table, I thought it would help him and others to write a review regarding my experience and decided, unwisely, and as I read now, against forum rules, to lump together the individual meetings and the duo booking. However, the bookings were genuine and written up as I found them.

Offline tesla

Thank you Daviemac, I was unaware at the time of posting, of any forum rules being broken, It wasn't my intention. Apologies.

Dudleypunter, I saw the member Adultworkuser ask a question in a post regarding the milking table, I thought it would help him and others to write a review regarding my experience and decided, unwisely, and as I read now, against forum rules, to lump together the individual meetings and the duo booking. However, the bookings were genuine and written up as I found them.

look here , may help you in future

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline The Owl

I'd like to fuck Crystal Smith. I've watched a few of her videos and there's something about the personality she portrays that makes me want to have her. I'm not that fussed about her being a BBW.

Offline RAJEC

I'd like to fuck Crystal Smith. I've watched a few of her videos and there's something about the personality she portrays that makes me want to have her. I'm not that fussed about her being a BBW.

It’s the face and fish lips mate. I hear you.

I love a chubber as much as the next man, but she just looks out of shape in her most recent aw pictures though. I think she’s also taken them strategically to hide her gunt too. I’d have a poke but i think too pricey at 200 sheets

Offline The Owl

It’s the face and fish lips mate. I hear you.

I love a chubber as much as the next man, but she just looks out of shape in her most recent aw pictures though. I think she’s also taken them strategically to hide her gunt too. I’d have a poke but i think too pricey at 200 sheets

Where did you get £200 from? On her services tab she's charging £120 FS for 1 hour or £140 FS for 90 minutes.

As for her face and figure, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Offline RAJEC

Where did you get £200 from? On her services tab she's charging £120 FS for 1 hour or £140 FS for 90 minutes.

As for her face and figure, one man's meat is another man's poison.

I was looking at her duo rate, doh!

At 120 sheets certainly worth an itch scratching poke  :yahoo: