Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - The Tanning Rooms - Wolverhampton  (Read 2336 times)

Offline Kingfisher69

Tanning Rooms in Oxley, Wolverhampton, 01902 782960.

Had the delightful pleasure of spending half an hour with Lisa on Friday. I’ve seen her at the Tanning Rooms but had never spent any time with her up until now.

Lisa is extremely attractive, has long black hair, a lovely slender figure and wonderfully long legs that looked extremely sexy in holdups.

Got shown into the front room. Not the biggest room but we managed. Lisa asked if I wanted a massage to start with and I’ve got to say I wasn’t planning on one as I had time constraints, but she talked me into it and I'm glad I did. The massage she gave me to my back was incredibly relaxing, I must go back for a one-hour session with Lisa just so I can have an extended massage from her. The stress from the week melted away as she worked on the tired muscles. She then swapped to gentle fingertip caresses that sent tingles up and down my spine. By the time I turned over I was extremely turned on. :yahoo:

She lent down kissing me while she stroked me and I in turn ran my hands over her wonderful figure. The service that followed was incredible and left me desperate for more. When I next get chance I’ll definitely be going back to spend an hour with Lisa.

I was there for half an hour and spent £75.

Pro’s
Lisa is beautiful
Friendly and likes to chat
Gives a lovely massage
Looks great in holdups (okay I'm bias holdups are a personal favourite)  :cool:

Con’s
None

Will I return, very much a Yes. I must have a full hour with her. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 06:48:03 pm by Kingfisher69 »

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review.

How old is Lisa? Or rough guess if you’re not sure?

Offline Jasonk71

Thanks for the review.

How old is Lisa? Or rough guess if you’re not sure?
Another review said she was about 45

Offline Jasonk71

Tanning Rooms in Oxley, Wolverhampton, 01902 782960.

Had the delightful pleasure of spending half an hour with Lisa on Friday. I’ve seen her at the Tanning Rooms but had never spent any time with her up until now.

Lisa is extremely attractive, has long black hair, a lovely slender figure and wonderfully long legs that looked extremely sexy in holdups.

Got shown into the front room. Not the biggest room but we managed. Lisa asked if I wanted a massage to start with and I’ve got to say I wasn’t planning on one as I had time constraints, but she talked me into it and I'm glad I did. The massage she gave me to my back was incredibly relaxing, I must go back for a one-hour session with Lisa just so I can have an extended massage from her. The stress from the week melted away as she worked on the tired muscles. She then swapped to gentle fingertip caresses that sent tingles up and down my spine. By the time I turned over I was extremely turned on. :yahoo:

She lent down kissing me while she stroked me and I in turn ran my hands over her wonderful figure. The service that followed was incredible and left me desperate for more. When I next get chance I’ll definitely be going back to spend an hour with Lisa.

I was there for half an hour and spent £75.

Pro’s
Lisa is beautiful
Friendly and likes to chat
Gives a lovely massage
Looks great in holdups (okay I'm bias holdups are a personal favourite)  :cool:

Con’s
None

Will I return, very much a Yes. I must have a full hour with her. :thumbsup:
The service that followed?? How about a bit more info

Offline Cryton123

Another review said she was about 45

Thanks  :thumbsup: too old for me sadly

Offline Kingfisher69

The service that followed?? How about a bit more info
In this instance I'm going to refrain from going into detail. All I will say is she gives a level of service that is extremely high.

Offline southern boy

Why the big secret on the services :unknown:

Offline southern boy

She is well reviewed on her services including a review from me
What makes you different to everyone else who's reviewed her all positives by the way
You need to explain kingfisher

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In this instance I'm going to refrain from going into detail. All I will say is she gives a level of service that is extremely high.
If you aren't going to post details it can't be a review, it's just you fawning over a sex worker.

There a good guide that will help with what is required in a review, even if you only read the summary.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Walsalllad15

Why's this not in the review section

Offline GingerNuts

Try reading the post preceding yours.

Offline Topazman

Half an hour at £75!!!

Really??

I’ve seen Lisa many times and never paid more than £80 for the full hour. But yes, her service is great and almost nothing is off limits other than anal and CIM.

Offline southern boy

You reviewed chole at the tanning rooms and said you paid £90 so your sums don't add up topazman

Offline seandana

Because there is too much fluff and no substance for it to called a review

Offline Bonkers123

So basically you paid £75 for a massage and HE in a 30min meet in Wolverhampton with a woman in her forties. You sir were well and truly ripped off.

And with the secret service that mentioned, either do a review properly or don't do one at all. Smells fishy.

Offline Kingfisher69

So basically you paid £75 for a massage and HE in a 30min meet in Wolverhampton with a woman in her forties. You sir were well and truly ripped off.

And with the secret service that mentioned, either do a review properly or don't do one at all. Smells fishy.
Believe what you like. I paid a fair price and enjoyed myself immensely.

I do find it odd the attention this almost-review has had. Other reviews where I've gone into a lot of detail have had no replies on them at all.

But in future I will either give a review that is to the sites guidelines with all the juicy bits left in or if I'm in this position again I just won't bother reviewing the encounter and avoid the whole issue.

Offline southern boy

Your review attracted attention to you refusing to detail what happened
You are just playing the idiot

Offline Kingfisher69

If you don't like the review then I'd suggest you go yourself, spend some time with the delightful lady and write your own review.

I had a great time and I'll be be going back and seeing as I'm quite picky I can think of no greater recommendation. :thumbsup:

Offline southern boy

I've already reviewed the lady
Just a shame you can't  :unknown:

Offline Kingfisher69

I've already reviewed the lady
Just a shame you can't  :unknown:
Yes I've read your review if you can call it that. Its bullet points more than a review, no real detail, no link, no phone number, no punctuation and it takes place during a national lockdown, well done you.

Offline Cryton123

This is turning into a cat fight over who wrote the shittest review  :lol:

As an independent party I can confirm they’re both painfully bad. One reads like it’s been written by someone more interested in getting their review count up, and the other written by someone who appears to have caught feelings for the SP.

Must try harder Gents  :hi:

Offline Kingfisher69

As an independent party I can confirm they’re both painfully bad. One reads like it’s been written by someone more interested in getting their review count up, and the other written by someone who appears to have caught feelings for the SP.

Agreed, I'm drawing a line in the sand over this review. I have no further interest in it.

Offline southern boy

Cryton123
Anymore detail ask but too old for you ???

Offline seandana

Have to agree both lack substance .

Offline southern boy

I reviewed earlier black hair in stockings hairy down below a big turn on for me wet as duck done everything. But no full sexy choice

Offline Kingfisher69

I reviewed earlier black hair in stockings hairy down below a big turn on for me wet as duck done everything. But no full sexy choice
Have you ever heard of punctuation? Here's some full stops and commas for you .........,,,,,,,, obviously your keyboard doesn't have them. Or are you writing this in idiot and running it through Google translate?

Wet as duck? I've heard of wet as fuck, but I've never tried screwing a duck so I'll have to take your word for it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 07:16:52 pm by Kingfisher69 »

Offline southern boy

Have your heard of a review ????
Do one

Offline southern boy

You won't,do a review your choice

Offline Kingfisher69

Have your heard of a review ????
Do one
It no longer needs to be a review, it's not in the review section. Or have you missed this fact?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 07:56:57 pm by Kingfisher69 »

Offline Rangers54

Have noticed over some time southern boy !!! you appear to have a bit of an obsession with tanning rooms, are you connected to this place. You commented on my tanning rooms reviews and have started up pointless threads to this establishment. I know this post was also a bit pointless and fluffy but here you are again commenting pointlessly on tanning rooms. Are you a bit of a tout for them 🤔
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:18:51 am by Rangers54 »

Offline southern boy

Offline Topazman

Have noticed over some time southern boy !!! you appear to have a bit of an obsession with tanning rooms, are you connected to this place. You commented on my tanning rooms reviews and have started up pointless threads to this establishment. I know this post was also a bit pointless and fluffy but here you are again commenting pointlessly on tanning rooms. Are you a bit of a tout for them 🤔

I've noticed this too. He's also a sensitive little soul who likes to have the last word at all costs. Weird.  :scare:
Cue the "auto-responder".
 :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Offline Topazman

She is well reviewed on her services including a review from me
What makes you different to everyone else who's reviewed her all positives by the way
You need to explain kingfisher

Incorrect. He doesn't "need" to do anything. Who are you? The UKP Police??? FFS  :unknown:

Offline Kingfisher69

Incorrect. He doesn't "need" to do anything. Who are you? The UKP Police??? FFS  :unknown:
Cheers Topazman. :drinks:

Offline Walsalllad15

I may have to go over to Tanning Rooms and see what the fuss is about.

Offline Kingfisher69

I may have to go over to Tanning Rooms and see what the fuss is about.
It's worth a trip. It's certainly one of my favourite places to I go too.