Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TashaFox77 - Timewaster  (Read 795 times)

MrBilbo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quick one - Booked to see her Friday night at 10pm, initial contact was via text and I called to confirm at 8. I asked if I could move it back half an hour because of work, she was fine with it. Told me where she was working when to go.

She was working out of the Britannia Hotel in central Wolves, which breaks 2 of my punting rules,

1. Never punt too locally
2. Never see girls in hotels

But, I had the cash, wanted to spend and get spent (my bad really).

Got to Wolves, 10:15, called her, no answer. She texted back 10 mins later some excuse about a water leak in the room and asked me to wait 20 mins. Went for a walk around, texted her again about 20-30 mins later, again saying she was still moving and not ready and asked for another 20 minutes. Continued to wait and hang around for another 30 mins but no text. Finally called her and she said "5 mins babes - I'll text you", but by this time I was done. Decided to save the cash as the whole thing was just unprofessional and beyond annoying (I should have walked at the first excuse, which is rule number 3  :dash:). Went home and suffice to say the text never came.

TashaFox77 - Time waster. Avoid.