Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Mary Duarte  (Read 571 times)

Offline ppk001

Ts review for Mary Duarte. If ts ain’t you’re thing, then no need to read further.

External Link/Members Only

After being a member for some time finally learned how to create reviews/posts lol.

I’ve had ts exploits from around September 2019 and I’ve probably punted around 12-15 ts girls now. Although I hope to make more posts in future.

Meet happened December 2019. Logistics. If I recall right, I called and got no answer so I text to confirm prices. Shortly afterward I was quoted 150 for 30 mins and 300 for an hour. I went for 30mins as I was a bit time pressured that day. After confirming a time a few hours before the meet, I cannot recall if she asked me to “confirm 30 minutes before the meet” but I was given the postcode and I called her when I was at the postcode. At this point she gave me instructions as to where the building was specifically. Meet occurred about 3pm.

Location (for In-call). Low rise flats in city centre London; I think near Paddington if memory serves me correct. Building has door to be buzzed to be let in. Once I was buzzed in she asked me to not speak on the phone and instead just listen to her instructions to allow for discretion. I simply said “yes” or “got it” quietly, when I was able to follow the route successfully. Once entering, flat overall was very tidy, open plan, clean and spacious. Pretty sure it was a one bed flat.

Looks. When she open the door, she did the usual “hide behind door” routine. Her looks were extremely convincing. Very feminine physique, relatively tall (about 175cm or 5’9” if memory serves me right). Boobs a nice size to grab onto (not too big) although once the bra was off you could see they were implants (but nonetheless looked good). Pretty face and peachy bum. She was wearing a purple-pink bra matching set. Looks were very accurate from pics. Genuine chick with an dick. She looks to be around 22-24 years old and out of the 12-15 ts girls I’ve been with, looks wise she is definitely top 3 easy.

Her cock and balls were completely shaven. She’s around 5.5 or 6 inches when hard. I cannot recall if there was foreskin or not as it was too long ago.

Hygiene appears very good. I took a shower and I specifically remember her asking me to “not pee whilst in the shower, use the toilet to do that”.

Services. After my shower she stripped off immediately (most likely because it was a 30 minute booking). I began kissing her neck before sucking on her nipples and playing with her cock with my hands. After a short she placed herself at the bottom of the bed and she put the condom on me. At which point she gave me oral whist I had it on (although I didn’t ask I doubt she does it without). Oral felt good although but I don’t recall it being especially memorable in comparison to other exploits. I asked her to sit on my face and her ass really looked fantastic. Pretty sure no implants in there. Although I don’t like rimming (I never give or receive) I was kissing her ass cheeks and admiring the view ;) whilst doing so she was lightly running her nails up and down my torso which felt pleasant.

Shortly after I ask her to receive and stated I wanted to do doggy. Shortly before penetrating I began kissing her although she seemed comfortable to kiss me, if memory serves me right, we French kissed briefly but I don’t recall it being memorable. Once I inserted she felt particularly tight. Looking at her slender body felt like having sex with a genuine woman, except that I was playing with her cock throughout. After I came in the bag (roughly 5 mins of doggy) I headed back to the shower.

Once finished I had another quick shower and we made brief chat although she generally seemed disinterested to talk. Admittedly I was rushing to leave (although she never rushed me or clock watched) as I had something my to attend to. I wasn’t too bothered about chatting tbh in this occasion.

Would I return: yes. If in London and she is available. The service was good but not necessarily memorable but her looks are immaculate. Last I checked she doesn’t appear to be in the UK, but I have no idea.

Would I recommend: if the physical looks are more important, then yes. I felt safe and hygiene is up there amongst the r best I’ve seen. I suppose it depends on what sex you’re looking for: admittedly if you’re looking for some “more wild” I doubt she would provide that.

Rating - positive.

Offline Lewboy

Nice review but you posted it in the wrong section haha. Hopefully someone can move it for you.

Offline ppk001

Lol I  realised where to post it once reviews once you mentioned it. In future I will post reviews in right section  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Lol I  realised where to post it once reviews once you mentioned it. In future I will post reviews in right section  :thumbsup:
"Meet happened December 2019." that is outside of the 12 month limit for new members to post reviews so it has to stay in general discussions.

Online tempwork

"Meet happened December 2019." that is outside of the 12 month limit for new members to post reviews so it has to stay in general discussions.

I know the rules are not to post longer than 12 months ago, but for a long time most of the new members were trying to become members but the door wasn't open. There is also the issue of the pandemic where lots of members just wouldn't see SPs until it is over. Can't you make an exception to this rule?

Online tempwork

Amazing review, and thank you for that. She is one of the most convincing trans providers I have seen photos of. Did she get hard? Did she offer to top?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know the rules are not to post longer than 12 months ago, but for a long time most of the new members were trying to become members but the door wasn't open. There is also the issue of the pandemic where lots of members just wouldn't see SPs until it is over. Can't you make an exception to this rule?
The rule is the meting must be within the last 6 months for a review to be posted, however we have relaxed that and made it 12 months for new members, that is long enough, otherwise where do we stop. Apart from anything else too much can change in 1 year let alone any longer.