Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Probably one of the Harshest NBA policies i have come across in a while LOL  (Read 1909 times)

Online Prince

Tbh most black guys are less likely to take shit from WGs so I believe them when they say that. I have had to forcibly take back my money on a few occasions

So are you confirming the stereotype held by a minority of working girls that don't see black men that they can be aggressive with them? Do you think white and asian men take more shit?

P

Offline last_days_of_logan

So are you confirming the stereotype held by a minority of working girls that don't see black men that they can be aggressive with them? Do you think white and asian men take more shit?

P

I think everyone does it

To be honest, the better segmentation is not skin colour but something that is Geographical....what are the areas that breed punters that are more likely to "take their money back"? What are these areas like and what do they have in common etc etc

Offline Dopedj

"Fall for it"? Not everyone has a single digit IQ like you  :D , the sarcasm in it was pretty obvious..the author actually goes to great lengths to do that

Spread it? Yes....it was comical and definitely note worthy. Notice the laughing smiley

In hindsight though, you are right about one thing.....people will read that and probably attribute it to her .... i am actually surprised you showed a bit thought behind it tbh. I probably shouldnt have made a thread on it but rather just posted it with another thread so it gets lost draws less attention
....but still you cant control how people decipher it
No surprises coming from a lowlife Imbecile like yourself as you don’t think
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:00:17 pm by Dopedj »

No surprises coming from a lowlife like yourself as you don’t think

You've got me on this one in that i didn't even consider the reputational damage to the person pictured

I still think your dumb as pig shit and ironically a bottom feeding leecher but you are completely right that more thought should have been put to starting a thread about it

Mods is there any chance you can lock and delete the thread? Dopedj needs a moral high ground to hang his achievement

No surprises coming from a lowlife Imbecile like yourself as you don’t think

Awww, you poor baby. Didn't you think your last post packed enough of a punch before....you had to add the "imbecile" after?  :D

:lol: taking up space in your brain at no cost. Very roomy in here actually

Offline scutty brown

FWIW those photos with similar comments have appeared before, I think in one of the NW mill towns.

FWIW those photos with similar comments have appeared before, I think in one of the NW mill towns.

So it's being recycled over and over with intent to cause harm

Like i said, bad play on my part...i found it funny and shocking and thought i would share. No matter how much Dopedj wants to make people believe i never thought once it was legit, more of a "Hey guys have you see this ? LOL"

As if the COVID thing wasnt obvious enough...

I definitely shouldn't have helped spread the hate on the profile pic

Offline Animalbeast

Tbh most black guys are less likely to take shit from WGs so I believe them when they say that. I have had to forcibly take back my money on a few occasions

If you’re willing to take it by force, how do we know you’re not willing to take it by force 58 minutes into a 60 minutes? I think the latter is the reason for the amount of NBA policies.

Many punters stand their ground and many punters get their money back by being mentally strong and assertive but guess what it’s within 5 mins when they realise the WG is up to no good . And when a wg hands back the money in this way  she realises she was in the wrong, and despite what she might say she won’t feel violated or wronged.

So yes. “Taking shit” I think you’ll find a lot of men don’t take shit, but most men have the frontal lobe intelligence to stand up for themselves without resorting to aggression and force in situations where there is no need for it.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline scutty brown

So it's being recycled over and over with intent to cause harm

Like i said, bad play on my part...i found it funny and shocking and thought i would share. No matter how much Dopedj wants to make people believe i never thought once it was legit, more of a "Hey guys have you see this ? LOL"

As if the COVID thing wasnt obvious enough...

I definitely shouldn't have helped spread the hate on the profile pic

When originally posted a couple of years ago I think it was for real - and Hungarian
I don't believe you've misrepresented the girl or her pimp