Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmella  (Read 867 times)

Offline ik8133

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi, just wondering if anybody had visited Carmella lately and if she was still as attractive as her profile suggests?  Has good feedback on AW and is mentioned in posts on here with a good review or two.

Offline Crazydave

Saw Carmella four times last year in Nottingham (twice at Hush parties, once solo and once as a duo with her friend Adele). She's got a great body and I thought she was pretty. Has nice wavy hair.

One of the friendliest and most professional WG's I've seen in over 20 years of punting.

It's a good job she's moved away from Nottingham or I'd be broke. Lol

You won't go wrong with booking her.

Offline Dingo1

Saw Carmella four times last year in Nottingham (twice at Hush parties, once solo and once as a duo with her friend Adele). She's got a great body and I thought she was pretty. Has nice wavy hair.

One of the friendliest and most professional WG's I've seen in over 20 years of punting.

That's good to know as I'm hoping for s duo with her and Adele on Friday, Adele looks smoking hot on her profile

Offline ik8133

Thanks CD, looking forward to meeting her.

Offline ik8133

That's good to know as I'm hoping for s duo with her and Adele on Friday, Adele looks smoking hot on her profile

Please let me know how you get on.

Offline Dingo1

Please let me know how you get on.

Will do, I've booked the duo for Friday so look out for the review over the weekend.

Offline Crazydave

I'm jealous  :D

Have a great time - they do a great double BJ, so make sure you have a go at that.

And Adele's from South Africa - don't know what it is, but there's nothing in my mind, more dirty than a south african or Aussie demanding that you cum in their mouth.  :yahoo:

Offline dboy74

Carmella is still as great as ever.

That ass  :yahoo:

Offline Dingo1

I'm jealous  :D

Have a great time - they do a great double BJ, so make sure you have a go at that.

And Adele's from South Africa - don't know what it is, but there's nothing in my mind, more dirty than a South African or Aussie demanding that you cum in their mouth.  :yahoo:

Wow, I didn't realise, that's another ticked off the bucket list

Carmella is still as great as ever.

That ass  :yahoo:

I'm still wondering weather to pay the extra for anal with one of them? Maybe Carmella then!!