Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another call for info  (Read 584 times)

Offline wavertreeguy

hi anyone had a dabble with:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

spoke to her just before full lockdown hit, and from the postcode she gave me was in walking distance of my house, said she was not from the area,  just staying locally for a undisclosed length of time. still shows as working. when i spoke to her i arranged to meet her , then boom new lockdown so called off the meet. hoping she is still around if we get restrictions lifted as she sounded like a genuine northern lass anyone  else spoken to her?
thanks
WTG

Offline tesla

one photo on profile and expensive!!  I would not even bother, find an SP that can be bothered to make some effort with the profile would be my advice

Offline GorillaWarfare

Yeah, I wouldn't go for this one unless you really want to TOFTT. One pic, no profile info at £150.

Although Lancaster is slim pickings so I think you could find better if you went elsewhere.

Offline usroads

I've had comms with her when she was showing as working in Preston - then she moved to Lancaster  :(
Takes it up the arse but no CIM - but she's still on my HL for anytime I'm near Lancaster.

Offline NW_Guy

I also had speculative comms with her.  The headline price, while on the high side, is all inclusive - no extras charged.

Was toying with the idea of breaking the lockdown, but decided against, as 1st vaccine is only six weeks away or so for me.

NWG