Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GraceyStarr (formerly JasmineRyder), Piccadilly  (Read 1141 times)

14 review(s) for JasmineRyder (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Eggybread

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Date of Meet - 22nd May 2019
1hr - £150

Trying to catch up on a number of reports again, so I will keep them short.
I saw her when her name was JasmineRyder, and she has since (supposedly!) retired. I still thought it necessary to write the report because I expect her to return, especially seeing as she regularly logs back onto AW.
The meet took place in a nice motel near Piccadilly. Easy to walk past reception and up to the room.
Good comms, quite quick replying and pleasant.
Door opened and was very pleased with the girl. Quite tall from what I remember, slim (size 6/8). Lovely tan, freckles, long, straight, dark hair. Fantastic legs and nice arse. Tits were small but nice, although we’re a little loose when she lay down (if that makes sense) but didn’t put me off. Pretty face, large front teeth which I think enhanced her looks for me, really cute. Dressed in a lovely turquoise lingerie set with strap heels.
Sat on the bed and chatted for a good 10 mins. I had to initiate more which was slightly annoying, but wasn’t rushed out in the end. Great kissing throughout, with good OWO, good tongue work. Very responsive to RO and sex, spent a long time with her on her back with legs in the air and me pounding away whilst kissing her. Tasted very fresh and clean down there.
Overall verdict: 8/10. Great girl, very pretty and pleasant. Seemed to enjoy herself.
Only slight negative is she will talk for a long time if you don’t stop her.

Would I return? Yes, in fact I keep checking her profile because I plan to see her again if she does make a comeback.

Offline RandomGuy99

Offline Eggybread

Yeah exactly, not all do but I understand it’s completely normal and it didn’t put me off. I would just say they weren’t the firmest in comparison to some, maybe fake ones🤣

Offline tesla

Date of Meet - 22nd May 2019

moved this to general discussion as per site rules, review is over 6 months old