Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan B punt kicks in  (Read 811 times)

Offline antsz

My punt for tomorrow has gone radio silence, so looking for a plan b punt. What are your recommendations around Bolton or Wigan as I don't want to travel into Manchester at rush hour time.

Offline capt_slowpoke

Maureen/Nickie which ever name shes using this week is a banker good time and £70  for an hour, just dont ask her on the phone what her services are she hates it

Offline antsz

Maureen/Nickie which ever name shes using this week is a banker good time and £70  for an hour, just dont ask her on the phone what her services are she hates it

Do you have a aw link mate

Offline onelasttime

Do you mean https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240662.msg2460654#msg2460654

She is in St Helens? So, could be as far as going to Manchester, depending on where you are in Bolton?

Offline antsz

Offline chrishornx

My punt for tomorrow has gone radio silence, so looking for a plan b punt. What are your recommendations around Bolton or Wigan as I don't want to travel into Manchester at rush hour time.

would depend on who has let you down so we don't  recommend her !!

Offline Drayki

Do you have a aw link mate

Good luck with this one... every time I’ve tried I just get fobbed off with piss poor excuses

Last time she said she wasn’t seeing any new clients as she had enough regulars

Offline antsz

Good luck with this one... every time I’ve tried I just get fobbed off with piss poor excuses

Last time she said she wasn’t seeing any new clients as she had enough regulars

Well she well soon be begging for customers once her regulars fuck off to some other SP

Offline Twotall

Just be aware this is more of a gilf experience. Very bubbly and chatty and a good experience but probably in her mid to late 60s.